No announcement yet.

Minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got into Minecraft. A little late, I know, but it's terrible addicting.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Well the server I usually play on is down...soooo...I am starting a city.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

wtfux malbo, whats the server you normally play? im trying to get addicted again.

Comment

It's a friends server, idk what their rules are about newcomers and such :\

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

get me hooked up, i will not troll or grief promise.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
              get me hooked up, i will not troll or grief promise.
              I'll see man.

Also, does anyone know a way to make an elevator? I came up with this, but I don't know if it's possible to automate/time it...

Compressed:

Uncompressed:

Comment

do you ever watch mr sparklz on youtube? he makes some kick ass elevators.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                  do you ever watch mr sparklz on youtube? he makes some kick ass elevators.
                  I used to. Man, it's been so long since I was into watching Hutch, Seananners, Mr. Fantasmo etc...

Edit: Shit, I have a lot to learn... http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Tutorials/Mechanisms

Comment

ahh well look up his elevator videos there dope.

Comment

As soon as finals are over, I'll be back to playing haha. I've been wandering the Nether (survival mode) and came across a nether fortress for the first time. I need to build some Ghast-proof bridges to get to it though. And I accidentally built my house pretty much directly above a bunch of underground ravines and 3 interlinked abandoned mineshafts that still need exploring. I suppose I should get some screenshots.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Well, I fully automated my elevator design. God this game is so cool!

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
                          And I accidentally built my house pretty much directly above a bunch of underground ravines and 3 interlinked abandoned mineshafts that still need exploring. I suppose I should get some screenshots.
                          This is what my other house is built on top of hahaha

Comment

Pics of my house and part of the minecart network. Some are with a different texture pack, but it's not compatible with the new version.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Minecraft has changed so much in the past year.

Someone should make a R3v members(minus trolls) server only.
                              All just means to an end.

Comment

i bought minecraft about 2 years ago for 5 dollars ( i think ) , nice to see that it still works.

Comment

Working...
                                X