Justin Bieber's hair..on eBay

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Ok so I am sure some people are stopping back to see what the hair is going for. So what do YOU guys think the ending bid will be?

    I am guessing 24k area

    Leave a comment:


  • KamakaziX
    replied
    Justine Beaver:down:

    Leave a comment:


  • ethirtydavid
    replied
    I'm still the highest bid!! Woohoo!

    Leave a comment:


  • Texas Toast
    replied
    10 grand? I could buy 10 E30s with that.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    At least it's helping a charity, albeit a waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffles ass one.

    Leave a comment:


  • rThor432
    replied
    I wish they would just list it with a buy-it-now so I could just buy it without the competition.

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Power
    replied
    Originally posted by Beastolizer
    and?
    I like skittles

    Leave a comment:


  • tjts1
    replied
    Can we chop up the rest of him and put it on ebay?

    Leave a comment:


  • Beastolizer
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    Bieber can solve a rubiks cube in under two minutes
    and?

    Leave a comment:


  • mamzak
    replied
    Originally posted by LBJefferies
    Looking at that picture, I can't decide which one is a woman and which one isn't.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Bieber can solve a rubiks cube in under two minutes

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Lets spam the shit and make it like the lady selling the beyblades!
    EDIT:
    Nvm have to be pre approved
    Last edited by craiggroves91; 02-26-2011, 12:41 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    Originally posted by Be30mer
    this is fucking ridiculous. the little sonofabitch is selling his hair. he went from humble little pussbag to cocky arrogant dbag in a matter of months. screw everyone that made this little shit famous.
    He will end up like lindsay lohan.

    Leave a comment:


  • matias88e30
    replied
    i sell u 1inch of my hair for less!! $500 and free shipping or trade for e30 parts

    Leave a comment:


  • Be30mer
    replied
    this is fucking ridiculous. the little sonofabitch is selling his hair. he went from humble little pussbag to cocky arrogant dbag in a matter of months. screw everyone that made this little shit famous.

    Leave a comment:

Working...