Justin Bieber's hair..on eBay

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by dreamchasin
    You have no idea. Try driving in a completely slammed e30 with 500f/700r spring rates. Dodging holes/dips left and right all day long.
    That is why I took the Saab =) I have 525/750 GC coils on my DD

    Originally posted by dreamchasin
    $40,668...ho...ly....shit.
    My guess on the final bid was around half that...WTF xD

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    $40,668...ho...ly....shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    I forgot...how was she?

    And dear me...15k like stated above^ perfect shape E30 M3 money. Such a shame...

    @ Dreamchasin I was lost in your town yesterday! I had to get to Quakerstown to get euro bumpers from a member. Turned right on 412 and went to your town instead of going left and heading through Hellertown. I hate your town with all the road work...
    You have no idea. Try driving in a completely slammed e30 with 500f/700r spring rates. Dodging holes/dips left and right all day long.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by imsotyerred

    don't you know that all women, gay or straight, are attracted to R3v members?! It's one of newton's laws or something
    I forgot...how was she?

    And dear me...15k like stated above^ perfect shape E30 M3 money. Such a shame...

    @ Dreamchasin I was lost in your town yesterday! I had to get to Quakerstown to get euro bumpers from a member. Turned right on 412 and went to your town instead of going left and heading through Hellertown. I hate your town with all the road work...
    Last edited by F34R; 03-02-2011, 07:00 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • dreamchasin
    replied
    6 hours to go, at 15k.

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    She is a lesbian I am sure she does not want you.


    don't you know that all women, gay or straight, are attracted to R3v members?! It's one of newton's laws or something

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    She is a lesbian I am sure she does not want you.
    I'm positive she doesn't wan't me... Can't blame a man for dreaming though can you?

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by Vtec?lol
    So I clicked and I read...

    ...... all I can think about is how hard I would f*ck the sh*t out of Ellen Degeneres.



    ***edit*** DAMN! $12k? E3oM3 money.
    She is a lesbian I am sure she does not want you.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    for 12k those better be pubes

    Leave a comment:


  • j0oftheworld
    replied
    How many little rich girls are out there right now.. "daddy, it's only $12,000.. I WANT HIS HAIR" haha

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by cjdontthink
    I was thinking the same thing. Putting nice brown hair in boxes haha
    But then youd be all over the news for scamming
    as long as you never say that it IS justin bieber's hair you're not doing anything wrong really, buyer beware

    so an ad along the lines of "Just like justin bieber! buy now buy now"

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    + fucking 1 hahha
    Originally posted by evandael
    currently at $8300.
    you know you drive an e30 when... almost automatically you think, damn, for that much you could buy a shiny, stanced, swapped e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • craiggroves91
    replied
    Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver
    I wonder if you could make some money by posting some hair on eBay, in a similar fashion to this one, with the sole purpose of getting bids by idiots thinking it is the real thing. Basically mooch off the people that can't read.
    I was thinking the same thing. Putting nice brown hair in boxes haha
    But then youd be all over the news for scamming

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    So I clicked and I read...

    ...... all I can think about is how hard I would f*ck the sh*t out of Ellen Degeneres.



    ***edit*** DAMN! $12k? E3oM3 money.

    Leave a comment:


  • AndrewBird
    replied
    I wonder if you could make some money by posting some hair on eBay, in a similar fashion to this one, with the sole purpose of getting bids by idiots thinking it is the real thing. Basically mooch off the people that can't read.

    Leave a comment:

Working...