Comment

1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by otto325e View Post
        chris cornell (soundgarden,audioslave)

/thread
        fixed

Comment

Bruce Dickinson (IRON MAIDEN). Jim Morrison aka the lizard king (The Doors) I am reallllly surprised nobody put jim's name down.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

oh man. I'm half way through the book Please Kill Me, it's great.

"jim morrison's poetry would maybe be insightful to a 13 year old"
            "he was so boring. but he'd do a handful of reds and down a bunch of drinks and take his clothes off and go on the roof. I guess that was interesting, but I didn't feel the need to join him."
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

David Coverdale deserves a mention.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post

"he was so boring. but he'd do a handful of reds and down a bunch of drinks and take his clothes off and go on the roof. I guess that was interesting, but I didn't feel the need to join him."
                I didnt ask you. He is a legend.
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Jim Morrison went to my high school!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

I love Metallica, but Hetfield is not in the top 10 vocalists imo.
                    For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                    Originally posted by mbonanni
                    I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

I think a lot of the guys listed here are great lyricists and good singers, they've obviously sang some of the greatest songs ever but in terms of pure vocal talent very few are even in the same league as Freddie Mercury. I think Lou Gramm of Foreigner should also be mentioned in this thread, pretty amazing voice IMO.

"One of my top five favorite, like, cool...nerd cars"

'89 325i-sold
                      '98 528i

Comment

Originally posted by ColdAccord View Post

Well said.

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                        I love Metallica, but Hetfield is not in the top 10 vocalists imo.
                        yeah i love his voice in the black album.
                        Originally posted by Purdue89E30 View Post
                        I think a lot of the guys listed here are great lyricists and good singers, they've obviously sang some of the greatest songs ever but in terms of pure vocal talent very few are even in the same league as Freddie Mercury. I think Lou Gramm of Foreigner should also be mentioned in this thread, pretty amazing voice IMO.
                        yeah one of the worst technically skilled successful singers in rock history is anthony kiedis from the chilli peppers lol as a musician i can tell he needed a lot of takes to get it right lol. i like his voice but hes always just struggling to not go flat it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                          I didnt ask you. He is a legend.
                          It's the internet. Relax.
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

I know thats why i said that. Take it easy.

Comment

Surprised no mention yet of Jon Anderson yet, and Bill Withers cannot be left off any list of great singers.

Can we consider Pat Benatar as rock? Cyndi Lauper?

Closing SOON!
                              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Who the hell put Angus Young down? He isn't a singer, he plays lead guitar for AC/DC. talk about FAIL!

Comment

Working...
                                X