Anyone do any good adsense to make $$

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone do any good adsense to make $$

Just curious as I have about 200 domains that could be used to make some extra cash (buy toys). My web developer mnetioned I should do something.

I put this together in about 30 minutes http://www.schumacherf1.com/

Any insight or info about adsense would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ty

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
    R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

"Failure to open page."

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
    See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

I do a lot of with adsense.

It's okay but doesn't make a lot of money unless you have niche topics with high EPC. I run adsense on 10 websites right now (used to run it across 60 but i've scaled back because additional sites that aren't paying out negatively effect you) and I average about 100 a month from it. I've had it as high as 500 a month.

Your ad placement is good but you don't really have any content on the page, which means no one is going to find it and google isn't going to rank it highly.

Also, You are allowed to place 3 ad units per page (banner, square, skyscaper etc). You are allowed 1 link unit per page. If google sees your page they will terminate your account. (or send you a notice.. but usually terminate since you have no content)
      Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
      Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Kruzen,

Great info and why I posted. I will make these adjustments.

Tyler

http://www.europeanplates.com Build and Preview plates
        R3V Discount Code = R3V2012

Comment

Adsense is cool, but also consider affiliate marketing. Amazon has a nice one called Omikase, where it crawls your page and displays related ads in a similar fashion to adsense. You can also set up banners and such through shareasale or commission junction.

Also, one well thought out website with good content is going to outperform many low quality websites combined. Just some food for thought.
          sigpic
          "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

Someone post more info, preferably for noobs like myself. I'd like to make a few bucks on the side.
            Originally posted by TSI
            ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
            OEM+

Comment

Originally posted by shiftbmw View Post

Also, one well thought out website with good content is going to outperform many low quality websites combined. Just some food for thought.
              A+ info right here
              Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
              Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Working...
              X