has anyone ever used a Paper writing site?
Collapse
X
-
nope, I have serious ADD when it comes to papers. Always have.
i know thats why im asking if anyone has used one of these sites before, or if they, or know anyone that can write a decent (passing, short) research paper rather quickly for a fee. ill even throw in some random left over e30 parts i have lying around the house.Leave a comment:
-
if you get caught say buy buy to school. Just write the fuckin thing...or pay me to do it for you.
Leave a comment:
-
How have you gotten this far and not mastered the art of bullshitting a term paper!??!?!Leave a comment:
-
has anyone ever used a Paper writing site?
i have a research paper due by midnight tonight(15th), and I'm the WORST at writing papers. I was just wondering if anyone here has ever used a site like termpaper.org or something of the sort.Tags: None

Leave a comment: