has anyone ever used a Paper writing site?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Toes
    Dude post your paper here... wanna see how good these lame sites are

    paper was really really good actually, almost no revisions. wont post it just because i don't want the paper to be searchable and having a chance of being found out it wasn't done by me

    Originally posted by Van Westervelt
    He didnt do it. Didnt write it either I bet, lol.

    I BSed a 5 page research paper and a 15 minute oral presentation with a 25 slide powerpoint in just over 3 hours yesterday. Perfect score.

    It can be done, but you cant be an idiot and expect to.
    did do it, didnt write it. I wish i could bullshit my way through a paper, i wouldn't have to do retarded shit like this. Atleast this is my last english class.

    Originally posted by z31maniac
    OP sounds like the kind of guy with which I'd like to be friends.

    And at all you 'tards and your absolutely abhorrent grammar/spelling skills.
    :up:


    Originally posted by cepa318is
    I need to remember not to hire this guy because he steals other people's work to get ahead! You will fail miserably at life!

    yea i guess you can't read.. didn't steal anything, just had it written for me. should we remember not to hire you due to your failure to pay attention to detail?

    Leave a comment:


  • cepa318is
    replied
    I need to remember not to hire this guy because he steals other people's work to get ahead! You will fail miserably at life!

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    OP sounds like the kind of guy with which I'd like to be friends.

    And at all you 'tards and your absolutely abhorrent grammar/spelling skills.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    He didnt do it. Didnt write it either I bet, lol.

    I BSed a 5 page research paper and a 15 minute oral presentation with a 25 slide powerpoint in just over 3 hours yesterday. Perfect score.

    It can be done, but you cant be an idiot and expect to.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    Dude post your paper here... wanna see how good these lame sites are

    Leave a comment:


  • 325_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by imsotyerred
    ill just leave this here


    OP fuck off, DIAF, EAD, and kill yourself. Writing papers sucks but we all have to live through it. do it yourself or drop out and work at california tortilla

    how would i kill myself if i had already died in a fire? and there arent any california tortillas in miami.

    IN OTHER NEWS: paper completed. suck my dick got an A, and cheated. :wgaf:

    Leave a comment:


  • imsotyerred
    replied
    Originally posted by 325_e30
    np, anytime.



    For the most part I do, just didn't have the time or patients for this paper.
    ill just leave this here


    OP fuck off, DIAF, EAD, and kill yourself. Writing papers sucks but we all have to live through it. do it yourself or drop out and work at california tortilla

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    lol fucking a this is gettin good. Fuck writing. I just jacked my papers off the internet and changed them up a bit. This was for a CC though so I doubt she gave a fuck.

    BUY BY !!

    I seriously can't write for shit. I wrote the first paper, and it was about a drunk who had multiple misfortunes come across his way, and i got a c on it. So i started stealing!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • delfin
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Considering you can't even spell "by-by", I wouldn't trust you to write a paper :)
    If you're going to correct someone, at least use the proper form of "bye".

    OP: What's the paper on? Judging by the grammar and spelling used in this thread, I'm assuming it shouldn't be too difficult of a paper.

    Also, it's "patience", not "patients".

    Leave a comment:


  • MaxBell
    replied
    What's the topic?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jesse30
    replied
    Originally posted by CorvallisBMW
    Considering you can't even spell "by-by", I wouldn't trust you to write a paper :)
    wouldn't it be "bye bye" as in like...goodbye?

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Out of all the skills learned throughout school I place writing to be in one of the top categories of importance through out life... think about it, you will ALWAYS write in life. I will never be doing integrals again... (sorry engineers!)

    Leave a comment:


  • Pudmunkie
    replied
    Originally posted by 325_e30
    np, anytime.



    For the most part I do, just didn't have the time or patients for this paper.
    I should hope you don't have any patients... you aren't even competent enough to write a paper, how would you care for patients?

    Sent from my rooted Nook using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe G
    if you get caught say buy buy to school. Just write the fuckin thing...or pay me to do it for you.
    Considering you can't even spell "by-by", I wouldn't trust you to write a paper :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Not an asshole
    replied
    Do your own damn work. Not that hard to write a paper.

    And on those papers that you buy? Well, first of all they are not well written and have poor grammar. I wouldn't have turned one in in high school, let alone college. Second of all, I've seen them while helping a TA grade papers (he was grading, I was drinking his beer). We would google search random snippets of all the papers, and sure enough, they would come up online, usually from a site to pay to get a paper.

    In short, don't do it. There is a good chance of getting caught, and it is simply not worth it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...