DJ Auto E36 Headlight, DDM 55W, 5K
    $145.00 x 1
    E36 European Ellipsoid Headlight Film, Clear
    $19.95 x 1
    Error Code Eliminator - 3 (PAIR)
    $15.00 x 1
    HID Kit Wiring Harness
    $12.50 x 1

This is for a 94' 325i. Has anyone used the 55W DDM HID's? I can choose the DDM or "Raptor" brand. I have no idea which is better, and it seems like it's impossible to find a definitive answer out there.

Thanks!
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

They won't ship to Canada.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
      They won't ship to Canada.
      Are you sure?
      It says shipping is $92 for USPS priority mail international...

Comment

Originally posted by mamzak View Post
        Are you sure?
        It says shipping is $92 for USPS priority mail international...
        wtf dude 92 bucks?? send it to me and Ill reship it for you
        think of anything else you may need in the future and Ill put it all in one box
        We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
        www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
          wtf dude 92 bucks?? send it to me and Ill reship it for you
          think of anything else you may need in the future and Ill put it all in one box
          Haha yeah we get jipped so hard on shipping to Canada. Are you sure you're cool with that?! PM me your address and I'll type it in and see how much less it is. That would be amazing!

Comment

Actually I just need your ZIP for a shipping quote

Comment

I bought my HID kit from DDM four years ago, still works great. Bought several more kits for different cars since. They always shipped here in about 2 weeks for $40....

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Actually I just need your ZIP for a shipping quote
                55391 or just type in gods country.. Unless there is something im not seeing here i know i can do it for less. How big is the box??

sales@blunttech.com
                www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                  I bought my HID kit from DDM four years ago, still works great. Bought several more kits for different cars since. They shipped here in about 2 weeks for $40....
                  Do you remember what brand they were? DDM sells either Raptor, or their own Brand "DDM". The DDM is $10 more....does this mean better? Haha I doubt it, but I think I'll just pay it in case. :p

Comment

I got a 55w ddm kit a couple years ago as well. One of the bulbs burnt out recently. They charge way $12.50 to ship a single bulb! Otherwise no issues.
                    Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
                    http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by blunttech View Post
                      55391 or just type in gods country.. Unless there is something im not seeing here i know i can do it for less. How big is the box??

Steve, it says $28 Fedex to God's Country. However, there is a Pick-up option that I didn't see before. You can pick up in Huntington Beach, or San Diego for free...and I'll be in Manhattan Beach which is close to huntington in like 3 weeks, so maybe I'll just do that! I'll phone them tomorrow and confirm that this is okay. If it's not though I'll shoot you a PM. How much do you think you could ship to Canada for? The box will be probably the size of two headlight assemblies for an E36 plus a little bit. My guess is like 14"x24"x12" or something like that?

Comment

Do you remember what brand they were? DDM sells either Raptor, or their own Brand "DDM". The DDM is $10 more....does this mean better? Haha I doubt it, but I think I'll just pay it in case. :p
                        DDM brand 35W kit. You don't want 55W... they'll melt your plastic headlights.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Steve, it says $28 Fedex to God's Country. However, there is a Pick-up option that I didn't see before. You can pick up in Huntington Beach, or San Diego for free...and I'll be in Manhattan Beach which is close to huntington in like 3 weeks, so maybe I'll just do that! I'll phone them tomorrow and confirm that this is okay. If it's not though I'll shoot you a PM. How much do you think you could ship to Canada for? The box will be probably the size of two headlight assemblies for an E36 plus a little bit. My guess is like 14"x24"x12" or something like that?
                          shoot me an email with a guess on weight and Ill figure it exactly to your house with the dimensions you have. The offer is there unless you can do better picking them up. either way

sales@blunttech.com
                          www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                            DDM brand 35W kit. You don't want 55W... they'll melt your plastic headlights.
                            Balls. Hmm, I was just looking at the 55W because in the side by side comparisons they outperform the 35's by a TON. But your right I have seen a couple instances where they melt the plastic. Hmm.

Comment

I have the 55 watt in 6000 in my E30, no issues yet. That being said, get the next lowest colour bulb from what you want. The 6000 bulbs I ordered were SUPPOSED to be white, but they are pretty dam blue! Order the 5k or the 4k if you want white or "daylight" colour lights.

I think you might have issues with the heat from a 55 watt with the plastic lenses though.

Geroge has a thread somewhere relating to the bulb colour issues as they only make 4 or 5 actual colours and relable them to fit what they advertise.
                              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                              X