Parts Wanted
    The Never-ending Resto Mod

hahaha, very badass
    stephenbrody.com

Comment

Ahhh, that was soooo gooooood.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
      Originally posted by cabriodster87
      "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
      Originally posted by Kershaw
      i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Deserved every second of that, being a larger guy, I feel, and relate to having some little guy try to prove something, only to get their ass handed to them, there is a reason not to fuck with the nice, nonconfrontational giant guy. You keep pushing, and they will be forced to defend themselves, knowing that they at least tried to not hurt you and gave you a way out first.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          Deserved every second of that, being a larger guy, I feel, and relate to having some little guy try to prove something, only to get their ass handed to them, there is a reason not to fuck with the nice, nonconfrontational giant guy. You keep pushing, and they will be forced to defend themselves, knowing that they at least tried to not hurt you and gave you a way out first.
          You just described my whole life dealing with bullies. Fucking just try to be cool and avoid a bad situation, then just explode and kick ass. Did it a few times and people backed up lol.
          "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."

Comment

Yeah, I'm 6'9", 280 now. In 8th grade, I was about 6', and over 220. I recall once having a rabid pack of 4-5 6th graders try to overpower me, the Principal later told me she had never seen a student sprinting to the office with three other students hanging on him before. Makes for good wall squishing abilities, just smash the offending offender between you and a wall, the usually stop real quick. And start bleeding too. The way society is nowadays, I'd have been a defendant in multiple lawsuits. I'm glad grown adults respect size for the most part, maybe they had witnessed something like this in the past.

Comment

i really wanted fatty's face to get smashed into one of the shower posts
              BRUTE

Comment

lol shits awesome adults are def a little smarter i am 6'4" about 330 and i have had people say they never wanna see me mad or piss me off...i am a very lovable guy too

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  Yeah, I'm 6'9", 280 now. In 8th grade, I was about 6', and over 220. I recall once having a rabid pack of 4-5 6th graders try to overpower me, the Principal later told me she had never seen a student sprinting to the office with three other students hanging on him before. Makes for good wall squishing abilities, just smash the offending offender between you and a wall, the usually stop real quick. And start bleeding too. The way society is nowadays, I'd have been a defendant in multiple lawsuits. I'm glad grown adults respect size for the most part, maybe they had witnessed something like this in the past.
                  You ever get in trouble for fighting the smaller kids just because you are bigger, even though they are 100% at fault and deserve every bit of it? I was always the biggest in school till about 10th grade HS. Would always get into trouble because I was bigger and could hurt the little kids more easily. :up:

Comment

hahahaha

2003.5 Imolarot M3: daily
                    1995 Alpinweiß M3: hpde

Comment

Wish it had sub titles

Comment

Yep. And, I will say that both this kid, and that Aussie bodyslammer both were holding back because they knew what would happen.

Comment

I went through this back in the late 70's into 81 5th to 8th grade. When i got into highschool as a freshman i enrolled in wrestling. Then the shoe was on the other foot and i didnt have to throw anypunches. I just pinned them down and did a little air restriction technic then let them loose and maybe kick them one time in the gut while they where down still. I didnt like to fight and avoided confrontation when ever i could.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
                            ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
                            Originally posted by JakeP
                            with a coathanger

Comment

Originally posted by imsotyerred View Post
                              i really wanted fatty's face to get smashed into one of the shower posts
                              Hahaha

Dude serious ass whooping

Comment

Working...
                              X