X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supermodel Pole

So what do you think of the Supermodel?

Now that you have posted your poll please read this artical

For years now the debate has raged over size zero models, yet each year they became skinnier and less like women with no breasts or curves, unable to have children.
    Hell YEH!
    10.00%
    Not My Taste!
    43.75%
    ROB
    46.25%
    sigpic

Wow what a surprise, something else men can do better.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

This is entrapment!
      i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
        This is entrapment!
        LOL sure is.

If you took that how this is how it would go

Wait your a dude?

Wait how old are you?

Proceed to grab your gun and put it in your mouth.

It is fucked up this shit dose your head in, also proves that supermodels are just coat hangers with legs.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post

Comment

Is he/she holding a Deseart Eagle in the article's second photo? Anywase, one of the main reasons for the shift in models appearance like the article states, they are walking clothe hangers and nothing more on the catwalk. The point of a fashion show is to show off clothing not models body, thus models who want to show off their body should enter modeling shows. How many people look at the Victoria Secret lingerie during their famous fashion shows? I'd be surprised if more than 5% say they actually look at the products rather then the women's bodies.

That being said, in regards to the article, but both sides of the story have good points...

G.Verelli

Comment

I think that at some point the "celebration" of clothing has to reflect the bodies that it is meant for. I'm not at all surprised that the fashion industry is using men to showcase women's clothing. Androgeny has been highlighted as perfect in that world for some time. Personally I could never be attracted to a women that skinny, I need a women with real curves!

I also think that the over-starvation and decimation models put their bodies through for the sake of fashion, which in my opinion is moving farther away from "art", is simply unjust.
              stephenbrody.com

Comment

I didn't read the article yet... is it a dude?
                '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Originally posted by euroshark View Post
                  I didn't read the article yet... is it a dude?
                  yup 19 y/o boy.

^dont ask me how but someone showed me this video and the background song in it is dope!
                  Originally posted by HarryPotter
                  not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                  Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Reminds me of the Taiwan girls that are actually 14 y/o boys

Comment

all this shit is so fucking retarded. my
                      makes me want to and at the same time.
                      sigpic
                      "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                        Reminds me of the Taiwan girls that are actually 14 y/o boys
                        Those are called ladyboys. I call all my asian fiends that, and it gets them a little heated lol.
                        CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

If he didn't have that awkward lisp with his thick accent I could stand to listen to him more. That video did give me some respect for him though. but DAMN he needs a speech therapist!!!
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Originally posted by Raxe View Post
                            I lol'd

I try not to be misogynistic but sometimes it's a damn struggle.

Comment

I'd cave in Claudia Schiffer's box back when she was a super model.
                              seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Working...
                              X