Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She loves her Nissans...

Report: Ivy League-bound teen girl pistol-whips mom, demands Nissan Z

A 17-year-old girl from Fort Myers, Florida allegedly pistol-whipped her mother into buying her a 2004 Nissan 350Z last week. The teen, an Ivy League-bound honor student at the prestigious Canterbury School, reportedly lost control when her mother refused to co-sign on the car.

According to the Naples Daily, Rachel Ann Hachero went home after her mother's refusal grabbed a 9mm Sig Sauer pistol, hit her mother with it, and demanded she accompany her to the dealership. Not wanting to get shot, the mother complied and signed off on the purchase. The next day, while her daughter was at school, the mother recovered the gun and drug paraphernalia from the girl's purse and called the police.

Hachero's mom says she doesn't want to press charges because of her daughter's Ivy League scholarships, but a judge says Hachero must remain in juvenile detention for the time being. The girl has been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill, unlawful possession of a firearm by a person younger than 18 and battery. To make matters worse, the gun was found to be one of three stolen from a Lee County, Florida Port Authority employee last July.

www.truegearhead.com
    - bad decisions & questionable cars

Kids these days. The mother might as well just shot her when she got home and solved the problem.
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

If it was for a Bimmer... I could understand, but a 350Z?

Comment

If she pistol whipped her mom to co-sign, I wonder what she planned to do to make the payments?

M52B28 OBD1 - G240 - S4.10
        Stuff for Sale: 24v swap parts

Comment

When your told you can't discipline a child anymore these are the byproducts.

Too much coddling and giving your kid everything you never had as a kid. Hover-Parents.... seriously kids need discipline and structure not sure whatever you want little Mary.

This is why we have shows like Super Nanny. enough of my tryant.
          https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

No man, its cool. We're all fucking doomed.

Comment

She will be on operation repo next season when she cant afford the car after all her legal fees. Trying to knock out the fat bitch with her court-ordered ankle bracelet.
              sigpic
              Parts Wanted
              The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

lol I used to live in Naples. Kids there are spoiled to all hell. A big reason why I moved away too.
                1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy that ends up marrying this bitch.

Originally posted by Ryan...
                  It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon12V View Post
                    I feel sorry for the guy that ends up marrying this bitch.
                    THIS! haha, imagine the engagement ring shopping...
                    Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by thearkitekt View Post
                      THIS! haha, imagine the engagement ring shopping...

"But Honey I said I want the 10 Karat Diamond, not the 1/2 Karat! Buy it NOW:evil:"
                      450whp 524 lb-ft 1988 336ic In progress

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=250709

Comment

ugly ass betch

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

funny. she got admitted to various ivy leagues too

Comment

oh damn, i just looked at the link this time. She IS an ugly bitch too!

I'd still pork her tho...

Originally posted by Ryan...
                            It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

I would beat the shit out of that kid and press charges. My dad would have knock my ass into next week,then when the week caught up he would have shot my ass.
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                              X