Skydiving video from the weekend... NOW BASE jumping

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Funny story, I try to piss into the snake river in my backyard on a daily basis. Newman has freefalled over my urine.


    Looks like so much fun. I just don't know if I could jump off a perfectly good bridge.

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied


    Geeking the cam on a gainer.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jalves619
    replied

    Not to jack the thread but this is somewhat relevant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rustyduktape
    replied
    Hell yeah! I'm going this summer if I have enough money. I have other things above sky diving on my list of stuff to do this summer. But I need to do a lot of skydiving so I can fulfill my life goal of paraskiing!! haha.

    I'll just leave this video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4J2iYtHpy0

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    Another video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awdzv7-ZsqM

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    One of our unpacked exits.

    Leave a comment:


  • s0urce
    replied
    Here's my last skydiving video, was a pretty fun tracking jump with my gf and a few other friends. I'm the camera whore attacking the guy with video.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nairb
    replied
    Badass hobby, badasser avatar. I approve of your life, Newman.

    Here is a video that I made about.. 4 years ago? when a buddy and I tried to go hang gliding in Switzerland..

    Based on a true story:

    Keep in mind, this video is very boring.

    Edit: Why can I never fucking embed anything? Plz halp. (link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_-TgO-N_fw)

    Leave a comment:


  • devon.818
    replied
    just looked up AFF.
    when my work schedule slows down ima do it. always been an adrenaline junky, THIS looks s-wwwwww----eeeeetttt!

    Leave a comment:


  • Peterkaczynski
    replied
    so sick i want to do it

    Leave a comment:


  • samiam3356
    replied
    That lst one with both of you was bad fucking ass!

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    Threw this together in a minute. Just a few of the clips I have. I posted the wrong clip for the running exit. I didn't even "proofwatch" it. I made up that word. It's still light out I am going to bed I am so tired.
    VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cmAQQue5H8

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied






    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    Originally posted by Cong405
    About how much does it cost to get certified to jump on your own + gears?
    Well, gear is pricey, my skydiving rig, used, was 4200. (Contrarily, my BASE rig was only 3600, brand new). However, most DZs have all day gear rental for 75-100 dollars. Once you're certified, each jump will run about 20-25 dollars.

    If you are willing to travel to Houston or Florida, you can get your A license in a week for about 2500 bucks, give or take. If you do it at a smaller DZ, expect to pay a little more and have it take longer.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by Jafxod
    So sick dude. Definitely on my list of shit to do now that im 18.
    A lot. probably 5k plus.

    Leave a comment:

Working...