Skydiving video from the weekend... NOW BASE jumping

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cong405
    replied
    About how much does it cost to get certified to jump on your own + gears?

    Leave a comment:


  • Adrian_Visser
    replied
    How much does the AFF run you? I've done three static line jumps but that was two years ago and I'll have to re-do the written shit and start all over again now before I can solo, jumping from 3000 and having no freefall is fun but a full height jump would be more better me thinks. Being strapped to some dudes balls doesn't really excite me either.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jafxod
    replied
    So sick dude. Definitely on my list of shit to do now that im 18.

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    Party!!!



    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    Grigri. However, next time I think I am going to topmount the grigri so we can climb non-stop.

    Leave a comment:


  • !kid
    replied
    what belay device are you using?

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    I didn't want to start a new thread even though this has nothing to do with skydiving, it is related to heights I guess...


    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    hell yea skydive Sd is where i did my first jump.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325Projectz
    replied
    drop me a line when you're in the area.

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    Originally posted by 325Projectz
    i haven't completed aff. finding a used rig is the route i want to go. i went to skydive arizona. they required a tandem and tunnel time, then i was able to solo.
    I think I am going to be jumping an antenna near SDAZ with my mentor once I finish my BASE course.

    Leave a comment:


  • AlarmedBread
    replied
    Badass.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325Projectz
    replied
    Originally posted by newman
    I own my a vector 3 w/ pulse 150 & PD160 and cypress2. Bought it used w/ 150 Jumps for 3800.

    You cleared AFF? A is soooo easy and not too expensive. Where did you do AFF? I was supposed to take my water training for my B this past weekend, but it fell through.
    i haven't completed aff. finding a used rig is the route i want to go. i went to skydive arizona. they required a tandem and tunnel time, then i was able to solo.

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    It's Glitch Mob - Drive it like you stole it.

    Side note, you do NOT need to to go tandem before your first jump. I have never done a tandem, just find a dropzone that doesn't require it. There are a LOT that don't.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dermeister3
    replied
    bad ass man. Im gonna try and go for my first time this summer. I was scheduled to go last summer but the weather was shit and they rescheduled when i couldnt go :(

    btw whats the beat from in the song? sounds chill. i like.

    Leave a comment:


  • newman
    replied
    I own my a vector 3 w/ pulse 150 & PD160 and cypress2. Bought it used w/ 150 Jumps for 3800.

    You cleared AFF? A is soooo easy and not too expensive. Where did you do AFF? I was supposed to take my water training for my B this past weekend, but it fell through.

    Leave a comment:

Working...