Clear All

Canoe all stop this malarkey?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
        It's so wet!

Originally posted by Ryan...
        It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by StewStewIloveyouyou
            hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah f--- this community its like am making my life with you guys
            And am making my life with you guy too. ;)

Comment

Comment

This is the best canoe thread we've ever had.

Comment

paddle boat
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Not to add fuel to the fire from before, and I am not going to take sides on this, but did anyone notice that Vlads first post of selling the wheels were shot on a Nikon D40 at 2011:03:16, then when accused of not taking pictures of all the wheels, put a picture of all the wheels shot from a Canon PowerShot G7 at 2011:01:06. When I try to sell wheels I clean them and put them all next to each other then take pictures. I have seen to many positive transactions to count from vlad witch is why it is weird that he would try to scam someone but I just find that a little strange.

Comment

Comment

^ best canoe yet

Comment

Drifting
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Vince30 View Post
                              Not to add fuel to the fire from before, and I am not going to take sides on this, but did anyone notice that Vlads first post of selling the wheels were shot on a Nikon D40 at 2011:03:16, then when accused of not taking pictures of all the wheels, put a picture of all the wheels shot from a Canon PowerShot G7 at 2011:01:06. When I try to sell wheels I clean them and put them all next to each other then take pictures. I have seen to many positive transactions to count from vlad witch is why it is weird that he would try to scam someone but I just find that a little strange.
                              Ah... the plot thickens!

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X