Whats your worst airline story!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
    They had to close that bitch after a 747 skidded off into the drink.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
      That is awesome!

Originally posted by M3 Cereal View Post
      HAHA THATS SO GREAT! they should make a "what to do in an emergency" card for that
      Not shitting you, the card in the seatback had the instructions on it.

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

An old guy in front of me died midflight.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
        You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Apparently "Ross Sullivan" is an escaped serial killer and on the "do not fly" list. I basically got tackled by TSA when I was on my way to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
            Apparently "Ross Sullivan" is an escaped serial killer and on the "do not fly" list. I basically got tackled by TSA when I was on my way to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
            HA! thats great.
            Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
              Ohh I bet that was fun.

If it was like my experience with the TSA wanting to know why I had a little over 3k in my pocket and the TSA was wanting to where I got it and why I had it.

basically told them to fuck fuck off, and had my shit searched AGAIN and extra Freedom pat down. It was a big PIA and NOT a fun time. I hate the TSA
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
                An old guy in front of me died midflight.
                some one died it font of you! thats great =P

Comment

I never had a bad experience flying. I've had stupid shit happen, but it don't think it distracts from the overall experience. I've also had interesting and cool things happen to me. Like when every flight out of DCA was cancelled except for mine and as we were landing in BDL, the wheels iced up and we skidding around the airport.
                  Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

looks like most of the horrors have been addressed, anything else

Comment

Originally posted by M3 Cereal View Post
                      some one died it font of you! thats great =P
                      "So...is it OK to put his seat back up?"

Comment

Right after 911 my grandmothers sister passed away so we all had to head to NC for the funeral.

The plane was a small domestic jet that sat maybe 30 people. The plane had on row of seats on one side and two rows on the other. I sat in the second to last seat on the side with one row, across was my aunt and suspicious Arab guy. While we were on the runway (about 25 mins) he kept on asking my aunt "how long is the flight, how many pilots are there, when will we be taking off"? My mom ws in the row behind my aunt listening to his questions, everybody within 3 seats of this guy was shitting bricks. I have never been more scared in my life.
                        '90 325is DD, 5 spd swap-H&R springs-Euro Headlight Fully Built OBD1 M54b30. Ox Blood interior, 3.46 LSD with Z3M Diff Cover. Custom shifter, every bushing replaced.
                        '86 325e- Donor car for swap/parts car
                        '00 323i- BBS 197s Totalted
                        '89 740 turbo Volvo- Donated

Comment

Haven't had a bad flight story.
                          I do have one where some random cute chick next to me had a pair of vibrating panties on. Hard to miss them really. They were fucking loud.

Later on, Mile High Club: Attained

Sweetest flight ever. Never did find out her name. Forgot to ask

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

I have been relatively lucky with flying. I've been flying to to Lisbon and other European cities for years, and domestically as well, and never had an issue. A few non working headsets, .but i just ask to get relicated and all is good

Comment

Watch breaking news videos, viral videos and original video clips on CNN.com.

Omg. Nobody touched ger vajajay. She just an attention whore.
                              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
                              X