Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the dumb waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that runs bimmerforums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the dumb waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles that runs bimmerforums?

Some idiot made a thread: Thank GOD and thank BMW

"This one was terrifying, horrible, i shouldnt be ALIVE. I should be in the hospital still. Yet, im home and all thats wrong is a bad gash in my arm and seat belt print on my shoulder.

I was the passenger, In Devin's 2004 Leguna Seca BMW M3, Followed by Casey in his 1997 Estriol Blue Full on M3 Sedan. We were hungry and had aggreed on going to five guys burger off 121 and preston in frisco texas, we left and took it easy untill a stop light and Casey wanted to race Devins M3 off the line to see how well he do, since me and him just installed a 3.38 LSD Diff in his car. I started to record the race, Casey got the jump and held in front up to 4th gear, devin slowly started to catch up in his M3, as i was recording, Casey let off and devin stayed on the gas, We came to a small curve in the road going about 100-110 mph........... He lost control of the car......... He hit a curb with his back wheels, ran up the curb, slammed into a sign, spun around, hit a grass hill, went airborn, landed, hit another curb, missed a bently by 2 feet, and finally ended in a flower bed at a steak house........ I remember everything so well, i cant stop replaying the wreck in my head. My arm and back are killing me now. The car.... Was trash. The ENTIRE rear of the car.... was GONE... Me and Devin are lucky to be alive. I have a video, and lots of pictures, but i rather not post them for personal reasons and Devin. Both Devin and Casey are forum members here.

The BMW saved our lives, every airbag went off. Thank you BMW for building such a Beautiful and safe car. And most importanly, Thank you God, Thank you Lord for looking over my shoulder and giving me a second chance at life.

And Devin is fine, He's at home and Casey was not involved with the wreck, no on else was involved with the wreck.

Devin and Casey. Bro's for life."

My response:

"Yeah sweet, you guys are all okay and blah blah blah.

But FUCK YOU. It's stupid, inexperienced kids like you that get behind the wheel and endanger EVERYONE on the road by racing. Seriously... I can't stress how retarded you are for doing that...and I know everyone needs a bad experience to change their mind so i sincerely hope you don't ever think about doing something like that again. Can you imagine if you HAD hit the Bentley, and there was a mother and child aboard, and you destroyed their family?

Maybe use your head next time, and convince your Brah not to be a moron.

You knew you were going to get roasted by posting this so don't even try and defend yourself."

I got banned for harassment... LOL
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    All girls fuck but not all girls fuck around with combustion engines.

C

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

U
      2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

lol sounds gay

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

link?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Thank god for r3v were you wont get banned for calling someone retarded when they are being retarded.

Comment

That's crazy. You were just telling the truth.
              '02 Outback wagon
              '87 325is 5sp
              '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

No e30's were harmed in the making of this film.
                Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Devin sounds like a real smart guy... luckily they weren't in an e30 I guess. Probably would have turned out worse.
                  Originally posted by z31maniac
                  I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

WTF seriously? You spoke the truth, fuck that site anyway all it's good for is shopping for 24v parts.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

Bimmerforums has some gay ass rules about cursing in posts as well.

I support everything you said, and I probably would have used the f word at least another 10 times.
                      My previous build (currently E30-less)
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

I remember when that guy had this white e90 or whatever, painted his steering wheel white etc, to match car...

everyone game him crap, and they banned about 15 people for a week in that thread...

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

^ hey man, that car was UNIQUE.

Comment

lol

Comment

You did the right thing,i cant stand bimmerforums. I know alot of people that have been banned from that site. I was never able to log on and thank god i couldnt.:up:
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
                              X