for you dorifto noobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for you dorifto noobs

this is drift???.. insane...madness,,, it's very dangerous and not profissional

sorry i suck at posting crap. maybe someone can chime in and post the real video. this shit is funny as hell, dude is nuts
    sigpic

here's your video..

the only thing surprising here is that nobody seemed to crash and kill people like all the other videos i've seen of saudi arabian street durriftos.

classic:

Comment

in to see the replies to this
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

my fav is the one with all the guys in the back of the truck and the truck flips..

insurance must be a motherfucker out there.

o0o this is my other fav

Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
        LSx e36TI coming soon
        Originally posted by s0urce
        Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

gnarly ass videos i seen the original saudi dorifto videos but not the crashes or on the populated freeways,
          came across this....
          this shits insane...

Comment

Is it wrong that I was hoping for a pothole?

Edit: Wow I never thought I'd say that.
            Last edited by Jalves619; 05-16-2011, 02:26 AM. Reason: Wow I never thought I'd say that.

Comment

And not a single fuck was given
              Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

Some of the most ignorant shit I have ever had the displeasure of gracing my eyes on, I am sorry I can see why anyone would do this for fun. I guess there is stupidity all over the world.

Comment

still my fav

the guys reaction is awesome,

also the smoke pouring out from the clutch is great.
                  sigpic

Comment

Just think there is no alcohol in Arab countries.
                    '02 Outback wagon
                    '87 325is 5sp
                    '93 Kawasaki ZR1100

Comment

How do they get away with this shit?
                      From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                      Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Car Addict View Post

still my fav

the guys reaction is awesome,

also the smoke pouring out from the clutch is great.
                        That video fucking sucked that douchebag thought he was so funny, laughing so hard. Except the guy in front of him was in a car probably worth more than the dudes house.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                          That video fucking sucked that douchebag thought he was so funny, laughing so hard. Except the guy in front of him was in a car probably worth more than the dudes house.
                          The guy laughing was in an LP640 Roadster... worth way more than a Diablo.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

I thought this thread was about to school me on some delicious flavored corn chips.

:(
                            1991 318is - custom dents, loud steering, peeling clear coat, cracked seats. <3 <3

WTB: Center caps for Zender Sports.

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                              And someone with a lambo isnt going to own a house that is worth less than another lambo.

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                              You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Working...
                              X