anyone from NH?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone from NH?

Just got to Portsmouth, NH for a new job and I'll be training here & AZ for about a month then starting to work full time. Was wondering if anyone on here was local to the area? I'm also looking for housing/apartment, any suggestions would be great!
    Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Live free or die
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Live free or die
      so i hear lol
      Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

its the only state east of the Mississippi I would ever consider living in.

It has wonderful tax advantages, Firearms related laws, and other important factors when it comes to govt interference in your life
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

I my parents were living there in New hamp but was born in kittery maine 1968.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

One of R3vlimited's most prominent New Hampshire members is "Fidhle007".

He is always down for random play. He is a skilled Celtic violinist, and like the majestic wild turkey, capable of flight in short bursts.
            -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
            Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

Reppin the N.H. right here. UNH is my alma mater. I lived in Portsmouth for 2 years. Now I'm in Mont Vernon.
              1989 US E30 Cammed S52
              Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Working...
              X