I hate what Craigslist has become!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate what Craigslist has become!

I see this shit way to much. Am I the only one pushing the spam/overpost button on these dickless fucks.:hitler:

I do it everytime. I fucking hate that shit. I email them sometimes too. I dont kniw what makes people think I'm suddenly going to want their del sol while searching for a subaru exhaust.

Comment

Yea man, I agree. Around here it is usually dealers who post the same ad multiple times a day. I don't know how they get away with it. I always flag all of them except one as an overpost

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

wow.

Comment

I don't even bother looking for cars for sale by dealer. I always click on cars for sale by owner. It is good that CL splits that up now. The dealer area of CL is just a zoo of overpriced junk that gets re-listed every few hours for an eternity.

And while we are on the CL rant,

If your car is for sale on CL, return emails and calls!! or if it is sold, REMOVE IT FROM CL!!!

Comment

And because I hate this crap so much, here is the link to that CL ad. Flag it like madmen!

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post

If your car is for sale on CL, return emails and calls!! or if it is sold, REMOVE IT FROM CL!!!
              Fucking shit you nailed it

Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

Comment

i got your back man. trigger finger is hot on the spam button!!

Comment

OP, poster lists things like 10x each, ROFL

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

I've taken to searching in titles only, though I have missed out on a few things because of it.
                    1991 318is - custom dents, loud steering, peeling clear coat, cracked seats. <3 <3

WTB: Center caps for Zender Sports.

Comment

Craigslist=where the bitches are.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

oh god as soon as I get home I have to post that craigslist screenshot where the dude gets pissed about when people do the shit that OP has pointed out.
                        Originally posted by HarryPotter
                        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

I love craigslist, posting my new me daily tonight once I bring her home. 8 hours cannot come faster!
                          ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
                          ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
                          ~ '87 535
                          ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
                          ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

huh, the local CL here in Portland has been getting cleaner and cleaner. No more CRX body kits when I type in 'bmw e30' or shit like that.

Comment

The fucking worst is people that are interested and then never email back or call you. Or show up. Craigslist sucks when you're selling something. At least have the decency to say you're not interested or make up some BS excuse.

And then there's the retards that ask you the same questions that are answered in the ad...

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                              '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                              '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                              '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Working...
                              X