^
Noob is strong with that one
What's a good non-porn, non-car website?
Collapse
X
-
not gonna lie....I took this bait without even a hint of caution.
I think I need to lie down...:(Leave a comment:
-
serious responses.
Anyone can become a Landover Baptist True Christian™ by uniting with the Landover Baptist Church, the one Church that persists in the enterprise of reaching the world for Christ. Exclusively, Church membership is a matter of absolute Repentance, unquestioningly but freely receiving Jesus as both the Savior and Lord and your personal Savior and Lord, experiencing Believer’s Baptism by immersion and following all God’s Commandments.
that site cracks me up
Leave a comment:
-
Wow, the intrawebz has it all.
Leave a comment:
-
There's stuff on the internet besides r3v?there is more on the internet that automotive stuff and porn ??????????????
Wow I'll be dammed
http://www.planetcarebears.com/Leave a comment:
-
-
Orsm makes my Thursdays bearable. That and getting paid.Leave a comment:
-
there is more on the internet that automotive stuff and porn ??????????????
Wow I'll be dammed
http://www.planetcarebears.com/Leave a comment:
-
What's a good non-porn, non-car website?
Other than cars, porn, and the shopping sites, what else is on the internet worth looking at? I honestly don't know but a few. My friends showed my chive.com and orsm.net. a few months ago. Those are pretty good. Anyone know any other good websites?Tags: None

Leave a comment: