What's a good non-porn, non-car website?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holland
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • illest318i
    replied
    The berrics.com!

    Leave a comment:


  • Eecen
    replied
    BBC Radio1
    Icefilms.info
    Online banking/bill payement
    Distance Ed.

    Leave a comment:


  • brainspo0n
    replied
    ^_____^

    Leave a comment:


  • wildstoats
    replied
    ADVrider Ride Reports

    YourSceneSucks



    I'm not sure what you're into so here's a random assortment.

    Leave a comment:


  • IminDiegoTriick
    replied
    facebooks pretty cool


    Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

    Leave a comment:


  • j0oftheworld
    replied


    www.boston.com/bigpicture/

    Leave a comment:


  • Texas Toast
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Read the news so you aren't the typical dumbass, uneducated American?

    *not directed at YOU, the general you*
    Hold on while I "lol"

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Read the news so you aren't the typical dumbass, uneducated American?

    *not directed at YOU, the general you*
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers. - Thomas Jefferson

    hehehehehe


    Sorry just could not resist

    Leave a comment:


  • alpinweiB
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    When I get really bored, I go on youtube and watch Bob Ross paint happy trees.

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Read the news so you aren't the typical dumbass, uneducated American?

    *not directed at YOU, the general you*

    Leave a comment:


  • Texas Toast
    replied
    Stumbleupon.com

    Click your interests and the site will give you websites based off that. You can find some great stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5spoke
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    reddit.com
    hackaday.com
    This.



    I can waste an entire week at work on reddit.

    Leave a comment:

Working...