Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suspence View Post
    haha oh well... can't do much about it.
    She didn't mean it in a bad way ;) You'll probably be one of those types that looks older now and then stays that same age forever. And ever.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Suspence View Post
      You have to be 20 to drive the cars, I'm only 19 :(.
      Talk about some fucking blue balls, one year off that sucks. Btw you look old as fuck for 19.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        Talk about some fucking blue balls, one year off that sucks. Btw you look old as fuck for 19.
        Yeah I was lying lolz I'm actaully 65.

Comment

Sick! I can't believe you guys have 2 of them at the same time, that's nuts.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Its got to be a pain in the ass to get those cars in and out haha.
            Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

oh god Diablos are one of my fav carsHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Comment

I bet the funnest thing about working there would be just seeing the douches who who walking and actually buy cars like those.

Comment

how long do cars like that sit around before someone buys them?
                  sigpic
                  "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

He has to be young, he is calling Diablos classic and old school.
                    sigpic

Comment

just watched the video that blue one is gorgeous.... someone needs to make a meme for that video, "drive a lambo up a driveway inlet" *challenge accepted face* hahaha.

Comment

Working...
                      X