Pirates vs Whalers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pirates vs Whalers

After watching Pirates of the Caribbean (terrible movie(s)) and finishing up reading Moby Dick, I was wondering who would win in a fight? Not boat vs boat but pirate vs whaler one on one. It seems Whalers would be in better shape and have these ridiculous kick ass weapons that are made to kill and blood let whales, which would wreck havoc on humans. But Pirates have guns and swords.
    Pirates would kick Whalers ass
    50.00%
    Whalers would kick Pirates ass
    28.57%
    Rob
    21.43%
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

lol, dont know but Jack would do it with style, win or lose.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
    first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

All I can visualize is modern day. And that means Somali Pirates vs. That fat gray haired guy on the SS Bob Barker. I say the pirates win until that pesky SEAL Team 6 rolls out.

Comment

I say Paul Watson beats them all. If you can fake a gun shot wound and make people believe it, you've already won.
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

You're able to read Melville and then post this stupid thread?
          Originally posted by Gruelius
          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Captain Jack! Johnny Depp!

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
            No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by KenC View Post
              You're able to read Melville and then post this stupid thread?
              Its about imagination isn't it?

How about this Captain Ahab vs the Captain Nemo. Captain Ahab is white. Nemo is Indian. I don't know if that makes a difference.
              Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

I thought this was going to be a Portland ME vs Connecticut AHL thread
                Originally posted by blunt
                can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  All I can visualize is modern day. And that means Somali Pirates vs. That fat gray haired guy on the SS Bob Barker. I say the pirates win until that pesky SEAL Team 6 rolls out.

This. Exactly what I though when I read the title.
                  1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by Desaevious View Post
                    Captain Jack! Johnny Depp!
                    I see what you are doing there.
                    Originally posted by codyep3
                    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                    2010 F650gs twin
                    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Id like to be a pirate when I grow up... drinking, whoring, crime..uhh..ing, general deviant activity and its accepted (partly) on the high seas. Wait a minute.... Ive done all those things ad infinitum in the past. And before any of you get cute, no not a "butt" pirate.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
                      1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
                      1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

Working...
                      X