Droid 2 Cases??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Droid 2 Cases??

Anybody here use a droid 2? Im on my third (I think) And I think its about time to get a case that doesnt suck. I cant find a decent case anywhere, ebay is full of these cheesy 5.00 rubberized "skins". I bought one and it barely even stays clipped on to the phone. I want something solid that will protect the device when I drop it. (I drop it alot, I really shouldnt have smartphones)

OtterBox designs protective and stylish phone cases as well as the best premium coolers and accessories. Shop now and see how OtterBox enables your everyday. | OtterBox - US

Dont know how good it is for the droid but the iphone one can take a 2 story fall

Comment

Thanks, I was looking for a new case as well.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

i got the ottorbox for my g2. it can be a bit slick in your hand but I like it.
        HDE30 <3

Comment

i always loved seidio products
          95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
          Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
          LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

My homie loves his otter box and goes through phones.
            Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

I got an otterbox commuter series for my droid X, it's a tank. I'd highly advise you to get one if you don't want to get any scratches on your droid.

1991 318is -> 2004 R32 -> 2002 Jetta TDI -> 2014 FiST

No E30 Club

Comment

My problem is Ive dropped it and cracked the glass. Im not too picky about scratches. but ill look into this thing

Comment

Kinda on topic. Any suggestions for thunderbolt?

Comment

whats that fab has abandoned the crackberry ????

Wow didnt think that was gonna happen
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah, two weeks today. It was a run I had to end. Wasn't gonna get an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                      X