X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cologne

Who wears it?

Who hates it?

Ninja eddiittt::::: this should have been placed in off topic...my bad. Please move it

i wear it. my bitch likes it. she bought me it.

ninja pro edit: its "I am King"

Comment

I wear cologne; Lacoste, JPG Summer. Two sprays on my neck immediately out of the shower. Your pores are open and the smell sticks with you longest.
      feedback?!

4x100 32mm Wheel Spacers $70 Shipped

Comment

Terre D'Hermès
        Tom Ford Grey Velvetier
        Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille
        John Varvatos Artisan
        Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Curve... Only $20 bucks for a good sized bottle. lol
          Originally posted by audiquattrot
          bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
          1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
          2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
          1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
          2006 CBR600RR

Comment

Infamous from Tilly's, 25 chachingz.
            Bitches go wild.

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

naturally secreted testosterone, and what ever happens to blow off from my deodorant.

Fancy smells like that attract bugs all the the time and the occasional skank. Neither of which I am very fond of.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                naturally secreted testosterone, and what ever happens to blow off from my deodorant.

Fancy smells like that attract bugs all the the time and the occasional skank. Neither of which I am very fond of.
                A real man right huuur.

Originally posted by yert315
                Your mother is plug n play

Comment

rarely wear it. But, speaking of scents, what about those people who wear patchouli? I have a hatred for that scent. Hippies too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aramani code here. I thankfully got it as a gift last year cause I wouldn't pay that much for cologne normally.

Comment

BVLGARI, it's what I'm on right now.

I love colognes and yes, the wimminz love a man who smells good.
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

LOL, I was thinking Koln the former capital of West Germany. It was renamed that after WWII and renamed Koln after the wall came down.
                        https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

jean paul gaultier le male.

i rarely use it tho but whenever i do, dem supermodels bishes be on my dick like im Ellen DeGeneres

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Very Sexy For Men when I'm out with a lady.... On regular days I bathe in conventional motor oil.

Originally posted by Ryan...
                            It now emits a beautiful blue-ish yellow/green smoke from the exhaust?? No idea what would cause that color, but I assume its good.

Comment

Usually just deodorant but when I'm with a woman I wear this. "Republic of Men" from Banana Republic. $45 for the bottle. Bitches love it. I get complimented on it a lot but I never tell them what it is.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                              No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Working...
                              X