Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pot tarts and buddafingas FTW?

Fail.

Subscribe to The Doctors: http://bitly.com/SubscribeTheDoctorsLIKE us on Facebook: http://bitly.com/TheDoctorsFacebookFollow us on Twitter: http://bitly.com/...

LULZ

I love it!

That show is completely retarded for retarded people. I watched a clip at a hotel once on what to do if you lose your tooth brush and your in a rush.....WTF, seriously!
    1985 BMW 325e
    1997 BMW M3/4/5
    2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

lmao those people on that show are fucking retarded.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

lol...marketing genius

just natural selection weeding out the 'tards.

Comment

Lol. The hand sanitizer cracks me up. I work in a group home and we have to have it around. In resent months we have had a few that got a hold of it and drank it.
          CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

FuckinSmart.

Comment

the chick... yay or nay?
              They call me the frog

- E30 Alpina C2 2.7
              - E30 Alpina C2 2.5
              - E28 M 528I 3.5 (300HP)
              - E36 M3 S50 3.2 (Euro)

Comment

lmfao at the top comment....VVVVV

"My lil bro found my Pot Tarts and ate one. He got hooked and rode his big wheel to the ghetto. Now he is having gay sex with drug dealers for sips of hand sanitizer. We are afraid he'll bring a black person home next. "

Comment

Ahah this is fucking stupid.
                  Some people are straight retarded. (People who take this show seriously)

Comment

ok i lol'd.

FIRST: these aren't drug dealers. its medical marijuana in edible form, WHICH is recommended over traditional smoking for obvious reasons. personally, i think its awesome.

second: lets all take shots of hand sanitizer.

these people are dick heads, really, you can get high on just about anything. hell, remember the whole dust-off and whip cream can craze? if kids wana get high, they'll find a way.

cry babies!

best comment on youtube:
                    "My lil bro found my Pot Tarts and ate one. He got hooked and rode his big wheel to the ghetto. Now he is having gay sex with drug dealers for sips of hand sanitizer. We are afraid he'll bring a black person home next"

Comment

Working...
                    X