The Dream

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gearheadE30
    replied
    WTFuck.

    Leave a comment:


  • zxert
    replied
    Ugly. Terrible. Crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Conki
    replied
    I like it. Would probably go with black+yellow rather than gray+orange.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    Ahh yes, the opium dream

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    The car looks sick in a transformers looking way. If you can have fun in it more power to you, it looks like a beast!

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Don't know who made your dreamcatcher, but it isn't working...

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave McLaren
    replied
    Reminds me of the thread about spiders.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    I this wasnt Martin Luther Kings Dream.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    I have a dream and that is not in it....................in any way shape or form.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Has mad potential.

    Would drive over e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Originally posted by Ryan...
    If you take away the JDM front bumper it might not be that bad. I like the contrast of the orange/grey, very GT3 like.


    Agreed. Although if the carbon hood was gone it would look better imo.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan...
    replied
    If you take away the JDM front bumper it might not be that bad. I like the contrast of the orange/grey, very GT3 like.

    Leave a comment:


  • MarshallM
    replied
    Does it transform?

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm42
    replied
    Fucking hideous

    Leave a comment:


  • Mlarsen
    replied
    WTF is that ?!?

    Leave a comment:

Working...