No announcement yet.

Shark week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate shark week. I flip on Discovery hoping for some dope Mythbustin' or Bear Grylls shit and get smacked in the face with British people on a boat jumping into shark clans. I then flip to History and all that's there are the gay picker guys or those Canadians driving over lakes (although the new chick is pretty hot).

It's a lose-lose. I have to wait 'till 9 for Adult Swim to get my King of the Hill on, unless I want to watch Kim Kardashian and her fat sister fight over who gets to open the next Dash shit while the hot one with the kid trash talks her baby's father. FML.
    1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

So you dont get HD theatre channel ?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Basic cable son. I'm cheap. Although usually I'm maintaining the fleet of cars at my disposal. (e30, e28, e46) Yup, my life sucks in general.
        1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Forsure, I usually look ahead and record the shows i want to watch and come back later and watch them.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Working...
          X