eminem's songs are annoying

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30e
    replied
    Originally posted by b*saint
    Remember back in the day when every song wasnt him angrily rapping into a mic? Long live My Name Is.
    At least the Space Bound video has a cum guzzling anal whore sasha gray in it. What you want more Ken Keniff skits or what, his songs where he's joking around suck because they are so corny.

    Leave a comment:


  • fsf1o1
    replied
    I never experience that with jazz playing softly

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    It's EBK everyday all day til the day I die.

    Leave a comment:


  • JayDee916
    replied
    If you want real underground ripgut shit, Brotha Lynch Hung will strangle you with a coat hanger. He's on Tech N9ne's label 'strange music' now but he's been rapping damn near since I was born (1990).








    Leave a comment:


  • joshh
    replied
    Lady GAga has the worst shit for music right next to Country and rap. It's just crap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dozyproductions
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos Theory
    she looks great when other people tell her what to look like lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ryan Stewart
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    they complain about Bring Me the Horizon/Architects/Norma Jean/etc....
    Just push them from the moving car then, easier than changing music.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    The only "Eminem" I like is the peanut filled ones.

    Well....the pretzel ones are pretty bangin' too.

    Only reason I have his shit on my Ipod is for when I get one of those girls in the car and they complain about Bring Me the Horizon/Architects/Norma Jean/etc....

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos Theory
    replied
    Originally posted by Mercury[BKM]
    lady GaGa go go go!

    Leave a comment:


  • FCB_M3
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos Theory
    Lol. OFWGKTA are awful.
    +

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • SoEm0
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos Theory
    It is not the progression of an artist. It's the progression of a drug fucked douchebag more concerned with creating music that appeals to the lowest common denominator in order to make a larger profit, than creating real music.

    He was talented once upon a time but hasn't dropped a decent joint since the Marshal Mathers LP.
    He still has good rhyme and flow, unlike most of what is produced today. I agree that his song writing has fallen off. But every main stream artist is trying to stay relevant these days.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mercury[BKM]
    replied
    lady GaGa go go go!

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe
    You're on an 80's BMW site. ;-)
    hahah touche.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos Theory
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    I see what you mean with donald glover, Most of his songs are about girls after all.

    and about tyler... He actually used fruity loops for both bastard and goblin which are some pretty shit-tier programs but i didnt think they were that bad.
    Yeah, FL can do the same things that most other DAW's do but it's just a hell of a lot harder to utilize to it's potential due to a crappy GUI. So glad I upgraded to an iMac/Logic.

    I did enjoy the different, futuristic nature of the music, just couldn't listen to the rapping. All that went through my mind when listening was GZA's classic line, "...some had to snort cocaine, to act insane". That's exactly what it sounded like to me, a bunch of kids acting staunch because they got on the stimulants.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    Lol people always say this stuff, everything is better in the past, right?
    You're on an 80's BMW site. ;-)

    Leave a comment:

Working...