eminem's songs are annoying

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 87e30
    replied
    Lol people always say this stuff, everything is better in the past, right?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    I can appreciate the enthusiasm/emotion Glover performs with, I've always been a fan of that (another similarity to Wayne) but yeah he's no Lupe. Not yet at least.

    Tyler and Earl have potential if they keep growing, I probably listened to Bastard a dozen times in a row when it came out.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos Theory
    I like Donald Glover, as an actor. As a musician, he flips his samples well(if he actually produces for himself) and his flow/rapping ability is fire but the lyrical content is all the same "I fucked this girl and that girl and they loved it because my dick is so big". His best line, imo, is the one where he takes the piss out of that 'Black and Yellow' song.

    I downloaded both Goblin and Bastard and deleted both because the rhymes were on that Necro level of retardation. It's certainly different and 'futuristic" with the beats but screaming like Onyx, with half the skill has no place in my iTunes.
    I see what you mean with donald glover, Most of his songs are about girls after all.

    and about tyler... He actually used fruity loops for both bastard and goblin which are some pretty shit-tier programs but i didnt think they were that bad.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos Theory
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    ahh yes I love del the funkee homosapien but see i try to have variety in the music i listen to especially in rap. I usually give everything a listen and then decide if I like it.

    Have you even listened to Goblin or Bastard? imo Bastard is better but goblin is on a whole 'notha level



    yes but he is way more intelligent and cultured than wayne.

    Another reason why i really like Childish Gambino is because I acutally have alot in common with him.

    I like Donald Glover, as an actor. As a musician, he flips his samples well(if he actually produces for himself) and his flow/rapping ability is fire but the lyrical content is all the same "I fucked this girl and that girl and they loved it because my dick is so big". His best line, imo, is the one where he takes the piss out of that 'Black and Yellow' song.

    I downloaded both Goblin and Bastard and deleted both because the rhymes were on that Necro level of retardation. It's certainly different and 'futuristic" with the beats but screaming like Onyx, with half the skill has no place in my iTunes.

    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Chaos Theory: Raising the art of douchebag to entirely new levels.
    Sigged.

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    Originally posted by Chaos Theory
    Lol, you got to be trolling.

    If I'm not mistaken, your name is a tribute to one of the greatest real hip hop albums of all time. How can someone that listens to Dan The Automator and Del like that kind of stuff?
    ahh yes I love del the funkee homosapien but see i try to have variety in the music i listen to especially in rap. I usually give everything a listen and then decide if I like it.

    Have you even listened to Goblin or Bastard? imo Bastard is better but goblin is on a whole 'notha level

    Originally posted by Raxe
    I dunno, I tried to get into Childish Gambino when his EP came out and whaters were singing his praise from the mountains but to be honest his lyrics just didn't do anything for me. It's the same junk Wayne raps about.
    yes but he is way more intelligent and cultured than wayne.

    Another reason why i really like Childish Gambino is because I acutally have alot in common with him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    I dunno, I tried to get into Childish Gambino when his EP came out and whaters were singing his praise from the mountains but to be honest his lyrics just didn't do anything for me. It's the same junk Wayne raps about.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos Theory
    replied
    Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30
    pshhh some of you guys obviously never heard of Childish Gambino then... Underground music my ass.






    Lol, you got to be trolling.

    If I'm not mistaken, your name is a tribute to one of the greatest real hip hop albums of all time. How can someone that listens to Dan The Automator and Del like that kind of stuff?

    Leave a comment:


  • NKRoberts
    replied
    Originally posted by z31maniac
    Chaos Theory: Raising the art of douchebag to entirely new levels.
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Deltron Dirty30
    replied
    pshhh some of you guys obviously never heard of Childish Gambino then... Underground music my ass.





    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Chaos Theory: Raising the art of douchebag to entirely new levels.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos Theory
    replied
    Originally posted by SimplyDope
    Pretty sure it's more than 95%. Hopefully it gets better before it gets worse. The only real hip hop left is in the underground these days. Everything else died in the 90's.
    This man knows.

    Leave a comment:


  • Chaos Theory
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    lol, okay. You just described 95% of the current mainstream music industry.
    Exactly.

    Indie Music and Underground hip hop all the way.

    Some dumb kids screaming about raping girls and doing dumb shit they've never actually done (OFWGKTA) is not hip hop. If they actually do half the crap they talk about, then they should be arrested and raped in jail, not respected.

    Leave a comment:


  • NKRoberts
    replied
    Originally posted by Raxe
    The best rapper alive.

    that guy needs to get his finger out of his nose

    Leave a comment:


  • Raxe
    replied
    The best rapper alive.

    Leave a comment:


  • SimplyDope
    replied
    Originally posted by Janderson
    lol, okay. You just described 95% of the current mainstream music industry.
    Pretty sure it's more than 95%. Hopefully it gets better before it gets worse. The only real hip hop left is in the underground these days. Everything else died in the 90's.

    Leave a comment:

Working...