Thumbs UP to AKG and Blunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbs UP to AKG and Blunt

Well ordered some bushes online at AKG Motorsport. If you order on line it calculates shipping for you which I was fine. Anyways get to work this mourning to find I have been refunded $11 from AKG, they over charged me for shipping.

Considering the small amount they did not have to refund me at all and I would not have been the wiser. So just wanted to give a big thumbs up to AKG.

I am also ordering parts from Blunt, I don't know what you guys call customer service but a email back from blunt at midnight is top notch. They really are the best for anything you need.

cheers guys.
    sigpic

^ YES.

I emailed them at 12:30 AM Sunday morning.. not expecting much. But hey 7:30 AM my time on Monday got my email back. Blunt is great, and they carry so amny parts. If you see another brand somewhere else just ask. Like I didnt want cheap brake sensors, and inquired for PEX. Hell yeah they can hook me up

Comment

wrong section
      ]

Comment

Bluntech is the shit.

He just needs to get a CnB company logo that gets stamped on boxes.

Comment

Agreed about both. AKG gave me credit from some gift certificates I didn't even know I had left.

Steve just gave me some great prices on lifters for my s52. Beat my price at BMW ( I get dead cost) 6 dollars a piece for them. 24*6 = $144.00

Aeswome guys

Originally posted by Roysneon
          $5 shipped?
          Originally posted by MarkD
          You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

I didn't get a refund, but they corrected the amount before they billed my card. impressed me as well.

Comment

Blunt is AMAZING. Others try, but don't come close to what blunt delivers. They can't touch his customer service or delivery times. FTW.
              Originally posted by Matt-B
              hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
              X