No announcement yet.

Honda day - 8/13/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love a well done Honda, they are nice cars and honestly are well made. The hate comes from moronic kids that rice them out. I feel bad for the guys that do them out nice and get flack for driving a Honda.

Side note, see those Bride seats in the silver/pink checkers(pink wheels) I am thinking of those over Recaros...flame but they are SOOO comfy.

Thanks for posting OP =)
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

The trend im noticing here is Honda is copying alot of stuff VW guys have been doing for years.. staggered flush wheels, tucked / shaved bays etc, I use to be big into the VW scene which I loved they were a much more relaxed yet hipster crowd vs the Honda Thug crowd.

Sold my CRX in fear of it being stolen and never looked back.
      DG.

13 328i F30 6MT Tuned
      95 325i E36 5MT Vert
      89 325is ( sold )
      92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET
      - DET Build Thread
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
        This depicts the Honda scene in my area pretty well.
        His shorts aren't baggy enough though.
        But his hat isnt sideways enough. Maybe thats why he is on a yamaha, and not a honda

Comment

Originally posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
          The trend im noticing here is Honda is copying alot of stuff VW guys have been doing for years.. staggered flush wheels, tucked / shaved bays etc, I use to be big into the VW scene which I loved they were a much more relaxed yet hipster crowd vs the Honda Thug crowd.

Sold my CRX in fear of it being stolen and never looked back.
          Think you're pretty spot on. When I started seeing slammed Civic's with rusted hoods and random crap on a roof rack I sorta figured they were just one step behind the VW/stance scene. Bunch of my buddy's are into Honda's. I love a well done Civic or Integra as much as I love a well done E30 or Focus or any well done car. Friend of a friend has a legit RHD Civic type R. Literally has it chained to concreted in chains in his garage and people have still tried to steal it.
          91 318is M50 swapped
          05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

wagovans are the business

Comment

Originally posted by QUiKSR20 View Post
              The trend im noticing here is Honda is copying alot of stuff VW guys have been doing for years.. staggered flush wheels, tucked / shaved bays etc.
              I was just going to say this. Looks like alot of VW/Stance stuff going on.

1992 BMW 325iC
              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by Nick_S View Post
                Think you're pretty spot on. When I started seeing slammed Civic's with rusted hoods and random crap on a roof rack I sorta figured they were just one step behind the VW/stance scene. Bunch of my buddy's are into Honda's. I love a well done Civic or Integra as much as I love a well done E30 or Focus or any well done car. Friend of a friend has a legit RHD Civic type R. Literally has it chained to concreted in chains in his garage and people have still tried to steal it.
                Same here, I can look past the ricey crap, But the chassis on older EG/EK honda's + a K-Motor = LOTS OF power and although FWD insane handling capabilities..

Old VW's I love as well Im just an all around car guy. My Sentra SE-R is a hell of a fun car with 270 WHP
                DG.

13 328i F30 6MT Tuned
                95 325i E36 5MT Vert
                89 325is ( sold )
                92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET
                - DET Build Thread
                sigpic

Comment

i wonder if its the same color under the hood!
                  my build here ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ht=lemans+blue

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                    Why do some people with Hondas have to automatically make them look like shit????
                    Just as many BMWs that look like shit as there is hondas if not more.

Comment

How about that bull bar...

Comment

i really dislike how everone is doing the same frickin thing. pink wheels (odd center colors) and plaid interior is soooooooooo played out!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic
                        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                          i really dislike how everone is doing the same frickin thing. pink wheels (odd center colors) and plaid interior is soooooooooo played out!!!!!!!!!
                          Again VW has been doing this for years.. Sorry Honda your late to the game.
                          DG.

13 328i F30 6MT Tuned
                          95 325i E36 5MT Vert
                          89 325is ( sold )
                          92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET
                          - DET Build Thread
                          sigpic

Comment

Why am I lookin at this!!! Besides my e30, the only jdm machine is my s13. Fuk Honda! It's like finding a toy in a krakr jack box!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastETA View Post
                              Why am I lookin at this!!! Besides my e30, the only jdm machine is my s13. Fuk Honda! It's like finding a toy in a krakr jack box!!
                              Nice S13
                              DG.

13 328i F30 6MT Tuned
                              95 325i E36 5MT Vert
                              89 325is ( sold )
                              92 Sentra SE-R SR20DET
                              - DET Build Thread
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X