Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha I'm not driving a vette or a camaro to throw in the ls1 haha but that would be funny seeing a sportage with a ls1
    sigpic

Comment

Buy her an E30

Bahama Beige E23 Project
      Bluebird Bus Conversion
      New Oregon Trail

Comment

I'm thinkin about giving my mother mine because she needs a car more than me and there's a e28 sitting down the street from me and it's been sitting for years and gonna see if the people will sell it to me
        sigpic

Comment

Have you tried diagnosing it at all? Is it losing/burning fluids? Any sounds/smells/vibrations? How does the oil look? Compression? Does it idle and rev ok? Maybe the trans is shot/slipping?
          For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
          Originally posted by mbonanni
          I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

It doesn't leak fluids it makes noises and it idles low and can't rev for crap and the tranny is alright it doesn't slip what so ever
            sigpic

Comment

Like piston slap/rod knock noises? Valvetrain? Could still be an ignition issue. Any CELs? You've got to be able to narrow it down to see if its easier/cheaper to fix your current engine or replace it.
              I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

It is piston rods it's more like valvetrain and huh I don't know about cels
                sigpic

Comment

It's called an FE3
                  It's made by mazda.
                  Not Hyundai
                  Not from a fiesta, or ford.

You can use a Jspec 626/capella, or a south african ford laser motor.

If you want to have some real fun, throw in an F2T.
                  (From a probe/mx-6/626)
                  Throw out factory turbo. Attatch T3/T04E. Crank boost. Bigger injectors. JayB chip. Enjoy having a 300hp 450ft/lb monster kia. And promptly kiss the tranny goodbye

Or just go and buy another damn sportage FE3.
                  /thread
                  Last edited by TurboJake; 08-20-2011, 01:49 AM.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

M20.

Listen to the sweet ticking of angels.
                    1986 Plymouth Horizon. Base.

Comment

Originally posted by teamdynasty43 View Post
                      Nevermind then. Tell her to get an Accord.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

TurboJake: I found out the motor but it's expensive and I think it would be beast swapping in a 1uzfe or 2jzge the gte is too much haha
                        InuFaye: m20 would be funny in this car haha
                        Roysneon: I had an accord but I sold it buy the e30 because I thought my parents were gonna buy a e34 but they decided not too but my accord would've been too much for my mom haha
                        Just gonna get my 79 mgb rolling again and give my mom my e30
                        sigpic

Comment

That doesn't make any sense. What's your best guess as to what is wrong with the engine of the vehicle? Putting in another used engine without at least checking it out internally is a mistake unless you're willing to take it back out if there is a new problem with the new engine.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Yeah I know that didn't make sense my iPad auto corrected everything and screwed everything up I know it's not the pistons because it's not s knocking noise but I don't know I'm gonna pull It out this next coming week and see what's going on with it
                            sigpic

Comment

Hahaha I'm not driving a vette or a camaro to throw in the ls1 haha but that would be funny seeing a sportage with a ls1
                              Why not! Someone put on in a Geo... lol

1992 BMW 325iC
                              1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                              1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

^^^^^ hahahaha!!! Whaaaaaaa?! That's beast! I don't got the money for a ls1 though but that's a clean setup though
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X