No announcement yet.

Forza 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be getting it. Although the races do get boring.
    IG: @_j.wn

Comment

Nissan Leaf? WTF?!

I have been enjoying Tsukuba as well.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Some screen shots. Sorry about the sizes.

sigpic

Originally Said by Bob Marley
        "BMW make pure trouble!"

Comment

Originally posted by pawi30 View Post
          I cant be the only one that enjoys doing 25 laps around the Ring? There has to be others out there.
          Your not alone lol
          sigpic

Comment

Hopefully they will manage to get the Leaf RC in the game - that has potential to be sweet!
            Ben
            Thelma-Louise, the '88is Chump Car - back to M20 power!

2014 ChumpCar Season Schedule!
            April 5-6 Autobahn, IL - Sat: 1st! Sun: 3rd
            May23-25 Watkins Glen, NY: 4th, 5th, 4th
            October 4 PittRace Sprints: 2nd in C-class
            October 18-19 NCM, Bowling Green KY: 2nd, 1st!
            Nov 1-2 Watkins Glen - Chumpionship - 1st car to exit the race with significant body damage :(

Find us on FB! Schaut Speed Motorsports

Comment

I used to be able to sit down and actually play the game, now I get on, mod a car to hell, drive a few laps and turn it off. I guess it's different once you have an 'actual' car.
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
              VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

balls they better have a standard e30 with all the swap goodies......
                but i am hyped for the 2002 :)))
                and they really need to put in the w123 with gnarly swaps, also a hatch s13 because the coupe sucks dick

Comment

I'm sure they'll have an E30 M3 since they had it in the last one. Unfortunately I doubt they'll have an E30 325is. Would be sweet though and hopefully you'll be able to do motor swaps into the E30.

Comment

Originally posted by pawi30 View Post
                    I cant be the only one that enjoys doing 25 laps around the Ring? There has to be others out there.
                    There are. Especially in an old Mercedes or a Toyota 2000gt. Dunno why, but I love the look and feel old cars on the ring in game.
                    (On GT, anyway. I don't own an Xbox)

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

If they had the balls to include this, the win would be indescribable.

Comment

I might have to ditch the PS3 and pick up another 360.. I've been wanting an e39 M5 in the game since Forza 1.
                        2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Pretty lame that Porsche isn't included in this one? I wonder why?

Comment

I'm currently building a 190e dtm car. I feel like I'm wasting my time because 4 comes out so soon...

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                            Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

You guys should play LFS with A g27, You never get tired of improving your set up's and Laptimes.

Without a doubt the most realistic driving sim out there, shame about no real cars though.
                              Originally posted by kendogg
                              Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                              OG RACECAR

Comment

Porsche isn't included because EA currently has the license to use Porsche cars, in the previous forza's EA let Turn 10( Forza's dev) have a sub license to use Porsche cars, this time EA hasent done this. This is why there are always Porsche's in EA titles, such as need for speed.

Comment

Working...
                                X