Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this just in....

f#*k me
    “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
    Sir Winston Churchill

Lolwat

Comment

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

what the actual fuck
        Originally posted by HarryPotter
        not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
        Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

i thought it would be bigger

Comment

^ That's what she said.
            -Erik
            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post
              i thought it would be bigger
              I hear that all the time

Comment

^ Sucks for you homie.
                -Erik
                '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

thats more of an Ensilage fork than a pitch fork, all though the tines are spaced a little wide but seems effective at rat killing.

Pitch Forks traditionally have 2 to 4 tines and are used for stacking lose hay and stabbing rats, gofers, wood chucks, opossums, coons, and other various farm yard vermin when cornered in the barn .
                  Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Fut the wuck!?!?

"It appears to be about THREE feet long, including its hideously dangling tail."

from the looks of it, the body itself is like...14-16inch, longer than a foot...
                    Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      thats more of an Ensilage fork than a pitch fork, all though the tines are spaced a little wide but seems effective at rat killing.

Pitch Forks traditionally have 2 to 4 tines and are used for stacking lose hay and stabbing rats, gofers, wood chucks, opossums, coons, and other various farm yard vermin when cornered in the barn .
                      i did not know that
                      “There is nothing government can give you that it hasn’t taken from you in the first place”
                      Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I grew up on a farm that my Gpa used to work with a horse team until the late 40's I learned a lot from him ;)
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

All I can think of is that movie Mouse hunt with Nathan Lane. Poor rat, I bet he was living a great life and the motherfucker shanked him with a pitchfork.

Comment

Working...
                          X