Computer folks!!! Sound card for game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Computer folks!!! Sound card for game.

Is this a good sound card for battlefield bad company 2??

The best deals on computers, computer parts, desktops, laptops, electronics, tablets, software, gaming, hard drives, CPUs, motherboards, cables, and much more. With fast shipping and great customer service from Houston, Texas!

Xonars are excellent cards. Not sure about that retailer, though.
    Advanded Delphin Division
    My e30s: 1987 325i/1994 318iT

Comment

Originally posted by delfin View Post
      Xonars are excellent cards. Not sure about that retailer, though.
      Cool,I probably buy the dg version because is cheaper and the reviews are good. As for the retailer is local to me and all the computer builders go there instead of microcenter and fry's.

Get answers to your questions about order status, product information, returns, account questions, business sales, and so much more. We offer several forms of help including community support, chat, email.

Comment

You don't need a beast sound card, I have a Realtek HD 7.1, and I murder people on Counter Strike 1.6/Source, and Bad Company 2.

90 325is alpine2 m50b25 becoming a dorifto car.

Comment

I have to be honest. My motherboards realtek ALC889A Chipset sounds amazing and works fantastically in all my games. Including bad company 2 on the war tapes setting. Home cinema setting sounds fantastic too, with less echo.

Simply can't wait for BF3

It even supports creative X-Fi for older games.

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Onboard sound.

Except if you use digital to your receiver, then you need something that can do DD/DTS on the fly.

Comment

My chipset can. Optical output right on the mobo. Works great :D
              But, I only have 5.1 for my computers sound. If I wanted 7.1 I'd have to use it's on-board HDMI, or the regular old analog outputs.

So I guess the real question is, what motherboard do you have in your rig?

Comment

You won't get multi channel in games using optical out/coax/digital, windows doesn't support it.

you can in movies/video, as it will pass-thru dolby/dts in movies that have it...

Comment

Yeah, forgot about that bit.
                  I only used the optical when It was a HTPC before the PS3, playon, and ps3 media server came, of which the optical worked perfect. Now I use the analog outputs for my current 5.1 to an older creative inspire t5400.

Still sounds great.

Comment

Yeah, it's a huge pain, my amp only has digital, no analogue, was only on the higher specc'd models... and that was the only real feature it added... same amp, same processor... just extra ports.. fml

perfect for media, less than ideal for games.

Comment

holy crap!!! When using Xonars sound card comparing to on board is night and day!!!!

Also my computer doesn't freez no more on bc2,bc2 doesn't work well with realtek on board sound.

Comment

Dunno what your talking about. It works perfectly with mine. Not one hiccup.
                        But to each their own. No arguing from me

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
                          Dunno what your talking about. It works perfectly with mine. Not one hiccup.
                          But to each their own. No arguing from me
                          If you google search you'll see lots of people having problem with on board sound from freezing and glitching.

Comment

Working...
                          X