No announcement yet.

Im flying on Sept 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow sounds like a good work gig. Thought you were getting a more permanent full time gig south of Toledo??

Either way have fun while your outta the country take in as much touristy shit as you can.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

That's not a high risk flight.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I think you'll be fine. I'm flying out of the US on Sept 11th.
        1988 BMW 325iX - Lachssilber/Cardinal - Gone
        2001 BMW M5 - Anthracite/Black Heritage
        1999 Toyota 4Runner - White/Oak

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          wow sounds like a good work gig. Thought you were getting a more permanent full time gig south of Toledo??

Either way have fun while your outta the country take in as much touristy shit as you can.
          Yea this is 3 week training for that job. After this, in the words of my senior manager, "You will never leave Bowling Green."
          Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
          X