Circumsision...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Circumsision...

I have a poll going on the tech and I'd like to do one here since OT gets more traffic. Would you/have you circumsize your baby boy. Yes or no, what's your reasoning? My boy is due in 5wks and i would like to hear some male opinion. I'm sure i will have to weed through some crap, but i know some will tell it like it is. Thanks!
    Yes
    53.27%
    No
    46.73%

Had my boy 3.5 months ago.. did not circumcise. It is basically an outdated medical practice that can be potentially disfiguring. There is literally no need for it. Circumcision can also dull/kill all of the sensitive nerve endings in that area, and can make sex feel like you're putting it in Sarah Palin's ass.. pretty much like fucking soggy air.

Just read up on it online. I would read some "why to circumcise" and "why not to circumcise" articles.. I didn't find ANY good points for "why to circumcise." Plus.. once you see that baby.. are you really going to want to mutilate his dick?
    My 1991 318is Progression Thread

Comment

We had a boy almost 3 years ago and he didnt get the chop,

Ive heard too many moyle jokes
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by der affe
      first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

It's a Jewish tradition which started with Abraham, it's a form of sacrifice to God.

"And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you."

It had a health related purpose too as back in the day when they barely ever bathed, it prevented the area under the foreskin from getting infected.

There is no reason for anyone getting circumcised nowadays, and I feel bad for those little Jews who get mutilated for religious reasons.

1992 BMW 525iT Calypso
        2011 Jeep Wrangler

Comment

The irony of the jews making their dicks look like german helmets :p
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

first try a finger or 2, you need to have them suck on it first and get it nice and wet to help it slip in.

if she goes for that, astroglide up your pole, have her lay on her stomach and slip it in slowly and bury it to your balls and leave it there until she relaxes. once she is used to it slam that ass like a screen door.

Comment

I never got chopped and have had no problems. The "it is dirtier" argument is BS.
            Why would you mutilate your kid before he has free will or can voice his opinion? If it becomes a problem for him later on he can go to the Dr. and get it taken care of.
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

I did work with a guy recently that ended up with dramas and ended up having to have the chop at 25 years of age :O

fukdat

Comment

Originally posted by deutschman View Post
                Why would you mutilate your kid before he has free will or can voice his opinion?
                This was our exact thinking when we decided NOT to have our kid's penis surgically modified.

Comment

I'm glad my parents had me circumsized.

But I have no kids of my own.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

One of the stats I read while going through my sons first couple months stated that over 1/2 the parents that opt out of circumcision do it for financial reasons as its rarely covered under the majority of health care plans. Costs 250-600, depending on who, where and how its done.
                    sigpic

Comment

How can you be glad when you can't compare? :D

I've seen shows on CNN on how african women are circumcised in certain religions, they call it inhumane, a sin etc. but noone mentioned that boys get the procedure done every day in the good ol' US of A.

Comment

I have 2 boys and they are not. The idea that people get it done because "it looks weird" disgusts me.
                        sigpic

Comment

Comment

who fuck posts this?!?

I am circumsized, yet I do not have kids (that I know of)
                            2014 Alpine White 335i MSport
                            (Daily Driver)
                            Full Mperformance Aero

2007 Black Sapphire Metallic E92 335i (6MT)
                            KW V2 Coilovers
                            VRSF Catless Downpipes

Comment

My ex had her son clipped. There was an issue or some shit and now he needs reconstructive sergury of his penile skin. First time I was asked to change a diaper I called her to ask if it was normal.
                              Originally posted by Good & Tight
                              It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

Working...
                              X