Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She better be fuckin hott.

Comment

Family are the first one's to distrust. Good luck I hope things get straightened out man.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution which granted a right to Congress of expending, on objects of benevolence, the money of their constituents. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the [federal] government." ~ James Madison

‎"If you've got a business, you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen" Barack Obama

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
        show her this thread.

also, people do not change over a small discussion. in the short term, they might get better for a bit. but give her 2 months..

she needs something really big to change her in a big way. like leaving her. you'd be doing her a favor. she might actually start to improve her own life.

BAD IDEA!
        girl sounds crazy, a sane woman would not think this thread is helpful, they would take it as you talking shit about her, so a crazy woman...well thats a whole different story and shit would get F'd up quick.

you did good in talking to her, i wish i learned how to talk to people before i learned how to fight, would have made life much easier lol.

everyone says oh just kick her to the curb...we understand thats no easy feat, but you have to do what is right for you. its been said, people dont change and expecting someone to change is being selfish on your part. you need to take some time, think about where your life is going and if she can really be a part of it, you two have some f'd up history, and no matter how much you love her, it may not be good for either of you to stay together. why suffer? plenty of girls would jump for a guy like you bro, and they'd be grateful! dont you want to wake up to a nice girl cooking for you in the AM, doing your laundry, you come home to food on the table and a welcoming woman? will your current girl do that? or do you do that for her then get treated like shit?

OP hope you get your shit straight and whatever you choose good luck!

Comment

Take a step back and look at what you are telling us. Addict? Check. Let me guess... oxy/percs/H? Stealing to support habit? Check. Driving you crazy enough to post this info on an internet car forum? Check.

Do you really see this working out? I mean, you married her so you must love her and all of that, but I doubt THIS is the woman you married...

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
            O the update is I expressed my feelings to her and she agreed she needs to be more grateful for what she is provided right now. Since then its been a lot better. She doesn't complain in front of me about stupid shit I already know is broken.
            Temporary, I'd bet.
            sigpic
            "The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Comment

My company's weekly newsletter usually has a decent quote in it. Here's this weeks:

Be miserable, Or motivate yourself, Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.

Author, Wayne Dyer

Sounds like the turmoil she and your family putting you through is some hardcore stuff, I'd personally put my self as far away from them as possible. In the end it's your decision.

Comment

first off, power to you for sticking it out and keeping your head up...but unfortunatly i've seen this for years with my bro and his worthless woman and my best friend and his worthless woman too.

I'll tell you this, she'll change for a little while then it's back to the BS..sounds like its become common nature for you to put up with the BS like my bro and friend did/does. They and you will complain about the BS but don't do shyt about it. Basically your eyes are now shut and your on that "one day she's gonna change" train along with them..and eventually all the stress and negativity she puts out will get to you and then it's all down hill for you too bro.

Hell i may be wrong, maybe she will improve as i think everyone is able to better themselves, not change completely, but just better themselves. keep this in mind though:

If you can't change the people around you, change the people around you bro..

best of luck
                "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                1991 318is - the cruiser
                1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

thanks guys but its the two week mark and we'll see if the complaints come back. minchia.
                  Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Originally posted by Rsully70sev View Post
                    She better be fuckin hott.
                    No. In general you do not end up marrying the hot ones. The hot ones were long gone.
                    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

Working...
                    X