Best Candy Bar.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vince30
    replied
    Although I don't eat much candy, whenever I do its snickers.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    I now have a poll.

    Man how the fuck do you hate snickers its like hating dick.
    FTFY.

    I hate caramel. I am Jewish. I can do what I want without answering to anyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • pureaudio
    replied
    Can't say I eat candy bars very frequently but I think Big Hunks take the cake. I'm a big fan of nougat which is all a Big Hunk is.

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    5th ave is the best.

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Almond mounds! I love them half frozen with a tall glass of cold skim milk.

    Leave a comment:


  • delatlanta1281
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    I now have a poll.

    Man how the fuck do you hate snickers its like hating boobs.
    Exactly. New sig btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • Heysüß
    replied
    almond joy/mounds

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    zero

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    I now have a poll.

    Man how the fuck do you hate snickers its like hating boobs.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pantless Spency
    replied
    kit kat....

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Snickers sucks dickers.

    I hate caramel.

    Best candy bar is meth.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    started a poll Best Candy Bar.

    Best Candy Bar.

    89
    Snickers
    29.21%
    26
    Kit Kat
    22.47%
    20
    Hershey Bar or variant
    2.25%
    2
    Nutrageous
    0.00%
    0
    Watchamacalit
    4.49%
    4
    3 Muskateers
    1.12%
    1
    Milky Way
    6.74%
    6
    Peanut Butter Cups
    10.11%
    9
    Almond Joy/Mounds
    6.74%
    6
    OTHER
    16.85%
    15
    Best one is Snickers preferably frozen.
Working...