Best Candy Bar.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NigelStu
    replied
    100 Grand.

    But now I'm intrigued to try some of those German treats...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sailor37
    replied
    MF'n Baby Ruth, with a Coke

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    I look forward to Easter, not because we killed Jesus, but for these:

    Leave a comment:


  • SLUCK
    replied
    Snickers all the way mang!

    Leave a comment:


  • b*saint
    replied
    Originally posted by zebrafantastic
    my favorite

    That's gross looking.

    Leave a comment:


  • JTDay
    replied
    my favorite

    Leave a comment:


  • BobombETA
    replied
    payday

    Leave a comment:


  • Vtec?lol
    replied
    almond joy and reeses ftmfwbbq

    Leave a comment:


  • shiftbmw
    replied
    Cadbury Crunchy.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sparkle'
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerista
    Milka (European version), Mr. Goodbar, Snickers, & Kit Kat.

    In that order
    Omg Milka!!! I LOVE Milka from Germany! So delicious.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stanley Rockafella
    replied
    Originally posted by e30 gangsta
    zero

    only if it's the one in the silver wrapper...best bar evar!

    Sorry, I thought you were speaking of this bar
    Oh, the Zero chocolate bar. Where do I even begin? It's made by the fine people of Meurisse in Belgium, who named the bar Zero because it is...


    accidentally bought one at the university confectionary shop. Could not beleive how awesome it was! Onyl when I visited Germany and Switzerland did I find others very similar in quality
    Last edited by Stanley Rockafella; 09-19-2011, 03:50 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • YeOldeBuggy
    replied
    5th avenue, while drinking a pepsi. Fuck this other Nancy bullshit.

    Thad.

    Leave a comment:


  • gp.plus
    replied
    Take 5

    Leave a comment:


  • z31maniac
    replied
    Originally posted by long tall eta
    pepermint patty
    waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswafflesry.

    All mint/peppermint does is fuck up perfectly good chocolate.

    Leave a comment:


  • ttrousdell
    replied
    got to be twix

    Leave a comment:

Working...