Best Candy Bar.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Take5

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerista
    replied
    Milka (European version), Mr. Goodbar, Snickers, & Kit Kat.

    In that order

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    No wonder why Hitler hated the Jews. Fucking annoying
    I lol'd.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by F34R
    No wonder why Hitler hated the Jews. Fucking annoying

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    No wonder why Hitler hated the Jews. Fucking annoying

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    if you wanted fuel economy you would 24v instead of that stupid m30 shit.
    That's because I don't give a fuck about fuel economy, therefore I don't have a pile of etas. I have a pile of Jew gold, and you will never get my Jew necklace!

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    Shiii....I have to have eta engines. They get good fuel economy. I have been caught.
    if you wanted fuel economy you would 24v instead of that stupid m30 shit.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    a pile of eta engines is not a "gold stash".
    Shiii....I have to have eta engines. They get good fuel economy. I have been caught.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    How would you know? I have my secret Jew gold stash. Only problem is it's not accepted at major (or any) retailers.
    a pile of eta engines is not a "gold stash".

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    last time i checked you were broke.

    that automatically excludes you from the jew-fun house.
    How would you know? I have my secret Jew gold stash. Only problem is it's not accepted at major (or any) retailers.

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    last time i checked you were broke.

    that automatically excludes you from the jew-fun house.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by InuFaye
    no wonder why your always such a cranky bitch.
    It's not cranky, it's Jew-ie, bitch.

    Leave a comment:


  • slammin.e28
    replied
    Originally posted by der affe
    ?????????????
    How many licks to get to the center of dat one, huh?

    Leave a comment:


  • InuFaye
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    FTFY.

    I hate caramel. I am Jewish. I can do what I want without answering to anyone.
    no wonder why your always such a cranky bitch.

    Leave a comment:


  • der affe
    replied
    Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
    Snickers sucks dickers.

    I hate caramel.

    Best candy bar is meth.

    ?????????????

    Leave a comment:

Working...