No announcement yet.

The Halloween Costume Ideas Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its a Mau5head. Deadmau5 wears it at the concerts he DJs n stuff.
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

I'm doing dead steve jobs this year.
      tasty

Comment

oldie and goodie.

Comment

I don't know why it worked but at a party some dude just wore his normal ensemble but with a, "That Guy" t-shirt. And of course everyone was like woah, you're that guy. It was perfect.

Comment

I'm going as Wikus van de merwe - District 9. When he has the alien arm.
            [I have a pop culture expo next month so im combining [cosplay]
            Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
            I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

I wana go as this guy;

wearing;
              trench-coat
              grimey white t-shirt on underneath stuffed with a pillow or something
              dress shoes with hiked up knee socks
              No pants
              underwear and a strap on

Too bad I have nothing to dress up for.

Comment

thinking of taking one of my old chef;s coats and covering it in fake blood and walking around with my 7lb meat cleaver with a F'd up chef hat on...

or

birthday suit...

decisions decsisions.

Comment

Did anyone think of something random like Howard from The Big Bang Theory? :D

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Originally posted by mtechnik View Post
                    Did anyone think of something random like Howard from The Big Bang Theory? :D

Every time I see those commercials, I can't get over the fact of how gay he looks and how big his nose is in proportion to his head lmao.

Comment

Steve Jobs zombie with a big jug of apple juice telling people to drink the juice, fuckin cult!

Comment

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                        I don't know why it worked but at a party some dude just wore his normal ensemble but with a, "That Guy" t-shirt. And of course everyone was like woah, you're that guy. It was perfect.

Adam, i totally got a pic of Bryan last weekend (i took alot of pics) and apparently he has done this for two years in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by JrCamacho View Post
                          Adam, i totally got a pic of Bryan last weekend (i took alot of pics) and apparently he has done this for two years in a row.

I think I'm going to steal that costume idea... Literally genius.

Comment

I know.. everyone was loving it!

Comment

My costume is nothing specific but it involves a tuxedo t-shit, a rabbit ear hood, a jean vest with an american flag on the back. The party bunny.

Comment

I made a pedo bear costume last year and its going to be hard to top that this year. The year before last i was Sid from Toy Story haha.

This year its either Marty Mcfly or Zombie kid who likes turtles. Both easy but pretty sweet.

87 325is Alpineweiss III current, 71 chevy c10 current,
                                74 2002 ti sold, 85 528e sold, 90 325i sold,
                                89 325i sold, 86 325es parted, 86 325e sold,
                                95 525i sold, 73 mercedes 450se sold, 71 datsun 510 wagon sold

Comment

Working...
                                X