Accord vs Camry road test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accord vs Camry road test

Kind of repost I guess...but never seen with such traffic before. Also, min 6.00 + you can appreciate the NVH test, also the sound system

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

l o fucking l

Comment

So i was curious about arabian drifting and actually looked it up.
      the real name of it is "Tafheet"

"Tafheet (تفحيط), or Hajwalah (هجوله) popularly known elsewhere in the world as Arab, Saudi or Middle East drifting, is a dangerous motorsport phenomenon that involves trying to drift a car–often a high performance car or a full-size sedan–at very high speeds around 180-220km/h (110-135 mph) across a tarmac left and right. In the process, racers often drive dangerously close to traffic, barriers, and spectators watching from the sides without any protection. Drifters usually drive in stock vehicles, rather than modified tuners. They are mostly found in the highways of Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The technique does not require to turn on corners by powersliding, but instead slide around a flat straight road and drift sideways wildly and carefully.

Often, the police receive notification of the drifter, usually by worried civilians, and are called out to make an arrest. Very little of the time are the drifters caught, with the police giving up after a long period of time.

Some of the more popular tafheet techniques include:

"Ta'geed": turning the car a full 360 degrees
      "Tanteel": which is to wiggle the rear wheels left and right at high speed.

The cars are mostly rented from rent-a-car services, for a very little cost per day, this is also why the cars appear to be stock. The most popular choice of cars are mostly FWD, including Hyundai Sonata, Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima and Mazda 6. Some also drift with RWD cars, such as the BMW 7 Series, Chevrolet Caprice, Chevrolet Lumina and Infiniti M. Some even drifting with 4WD cars, such as Subaru Legacy and Nissan Skyline (4WD models), and some also drifts with mid-engined sports cars such as Porsche Boxster and Ferrari F430. Drifting on trucks, SUVs, bicycles, and motorbikes have been noticed."

that shit cray.
      Originally posted by HarryPotter
      not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
      Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

I just want them to flippppp!

Comment

I am impressed - but these guys are absolutely nuts!
          Originally posted by z31maniac
          I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

There is nothing more badass than shooting an AK-47 out of an 08 Accord.

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
              There is nothing more badass than shooting an AK-47 out of an 08 Accord.
              Would do it if I had the opportunity, lol.
              Originally posted by z31maniac
              I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Roadside Bombs......never around when you need them.
                sigpic
                Parts Wanted
                The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Originally posted by blocke View Post
                  roadside bombs......never around when you need them.
                  +1

Comment

Originally posted by blocke View Post
                    Roadside Bombs......never around when you need them.

Vinyl Lettering

Comment

Originally Posted by Mlarsen View Post
                      There is nothing more badass than shooting an AK-47 at an 08 Accord.
                      fixed
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                      X