I'd like a #3 with a side of ass whoopin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHAHAHAHA. Great.
    Last edited by dantheman; 10-20-2011, 08:46 PM. Reason: ?

Comment

UGH! Ghetto ass people! Makes me wanna use that word but I'm black and pretty offended by it though if there were ever a time to see it acceptable to use, now would be the time.

Comment

I agree with mrsleeve 100%, however as far as I know we don't have a duty to retreat. I do know that if someone enters your home forcibly you are permitted to defend it. California Penal Code section 198.5 reads as follows:

Any person using force intended or likely to cause death or
        great bodily injury within his or her residence shall be presumed to
        have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great
        bodily injury to self, family, or a member of the household when that
        force is used against another person, not a member of the family or
        household, who unlawfully and forcibly enters or has unlawfully and
        forcibly entered the residence and the person using the force knew or
        had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry occurred.
        As used in this section, great bodily injury means a significant
        or substantial physical injury.
        Last edited by accident; 10-16-2011, 04:16 AM.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Agree 100% ^

Comment

white chick screaming = liberal

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
              I agree with defending yourself, but he definitely stepped over the line to assault when he continued swinging while they were down (at least from what perspectives one can get from the video).
              Dude never stepped out of line, if you have ever seen a street fight. Where there's a black person involved and they are doing the ass whooping, they don't usually back off until you are down on the floor twitching or bleeding profusilly. Nothing against black people but the aggression they bring to the table is no joke., if this happened to me, I would have done the exact same.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                I agree with mrsleeve 100%, however as far as I know we don't have a duty to retreat. I do know that if someone enters your home forcibly you are permitted to defend it. California Penal Code section 198.5 reads as follows:
                You are correct when you are not going to use NON LETHAL force. Even in your home if you wish to defend your self with LETHAL FORCE in CA you a 1st duty to retreat.

There are several other states with similar statutes and NJ NC and NY are 3 the ring in my head as well. AS far as CA goes unless things have changed (which they may have) since I last was looking into this, that is how I remember it. This case (again IIRC) is somewhat pivotal to the Lethal force provisions in CA penal code People v. Ceballos
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

thanks for the better view
                  Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                    You are correct when you are not going to use NON LETHAL force. Even in your home if you wish to defend your self with LETHAL FORCE in CA you a 1st duty to retreat.

There are several other states with similar statutes and NJ NC and NY are 3 the ring in my head as well. AS far as CA goes unless things have changed (which they may have) since I last was looking into this, that is how I remember it. This case (again IIRC) is somewhat pivotal to the Lethal force provisions in CA penal code People v. Ceballos
                    The way I read the section that I quoted is that if someone forcibly enters your residence, you can use any amount of force, because you are presumed to be in fear for your life.

I could be wrong, I'm not a lawyer. I should ask my lawyer buddy about this. I dunno how much he'd know though, he's a DUI attourney.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Also RE: People v. Ceballos:

Held. No. Mechanical devices are without mercy or discretion. Therefore, while a person who is present may use deadly force under certain circumstances, a deadly mechanical device is unacceptable, especially where, as here, the burglars were unarmed.

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                      X