Stupid txt message conversations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid txt message conversations

Ok so the tittle says it all, I know everyone has had those text conversations where u just wanna reach through the phone and smack the person for being so dumb such as this one
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318906588.163684.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	7223572
    Like seriously haha, but mow my question is, what kind of dumb convos have you guys had? Post away this could get interesting.

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=41.281317,-72.886668

terrible conversation, and why would you smack someone for not knowing steve jobs? Some people dont give a shit about the creator of some hipster phone.
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

What are steve jobs?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

wheres the job steve?
        Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Fucking steve jobs, how do they work?
          Wrecking cars, closing bars.

Tie rod spacers for sale: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=245785

Comment

What is the Steve Jobs?
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
            1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
            1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
            1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

There was a show on Discovery this weekend about Steve Jobs called iGenius.

Really? Ok, I'll give you that the guy created a company that HELPED to change the face of the computer industry and technology as we know it. But he WASN'T THE ONLY ONE. Dozens upon dozens of companies created and developed technologies that made the world of modern computer technology what it is today. But they didn't have the money to become the publicity and design giants that the big boys did. So many of Apple's innovations and inventions were borrowed/bought/stolen from other smaller start-ups who had gotten there first, but just didn't have the capital to make it happen.

And I'm not just picking on Apple here, ALL of the major players did the same thing. Xerox came up with the original GUI, Apple stole it. Steve Jobs didn't invent the iPod, Apple bought the original version from a 52-year old ex-furniture salesman. Microsoft didn't create MS DOS, they bought it from some tiny little computer store in Washington. Mark Zuckerberg didn't invent Facebook, he stole the idea from the Winkelvosses. It goes on and on and on...

Comment

How does one get Steve Jobs?

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                Mark Zuckerberg didn't invent Facebook, he stole the idea from the Winkelvosses.
                Whoa whoa whoa, i was right there with you until you brought those douchebag Winkelvosses into this, that cannot stand good sir!
                "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Who the fuck Steve Jobs this?

Comment

strong backlash is strong

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
                      terrible conversation, and why would you smack someone for not knowing steve jobs? Some people dont give a shit about the creator of some hipster phone.
                      agree. i don't give a shit about those hipster phone, its like being obsessed with justin Beeefer. look at my new iphone
                      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

because stevejobs?
                        1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                        You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

im gay?
                          Tim.

Comment

wat

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                            Originally posted by slammin.e28
                            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Steve jobs gave us the iBoner
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X