Keywest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keywest

Has anyone ever been to keywest or have taken the 30 there?
    All just means to an end.

I have been multiple times. Not with my e30. What would you like to know?
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

I go there all the time, but don't bring your car there...to many puking/pissing drunks and not enough parking.

Comment

not a great place unless you are old, like to drink, and love Jimmy Buffet.

'beaches' suck, every food item is expensive and tastes like a school cafeteria. only fun this is to rent a scooter and beat the shit out of it.

Originally posted by vlad
        Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

like all the above said. its meeh at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Hick View Post
            not a great place unless you are old, like to drink, and love Jimmy Buffet.

'beaches' suck, every food item is expensive and tastes like a school cafeteria. only fun this is to rent a scooter and beat the shit out of it.
            I agree with this post. The drive down is nice for its scenic aspect, The drive down sucks for just about everything else 1 lane roads with 75% of people on them towing boats at 35mph FTL.

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

F**K IT'S HOT!!!....in the middle of summer at least...
              Ich bin erstaunlich!

Comment

What's you definition of hot?

Comment

If you're looking for a good drive trip, save your pennies and do the PCH.

Key West is a trip you'll take once. Do your research first, there are a handful of mom & pop joints with decent food that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Hotels are pricey, especially considering there are far better beach options.

Comment

Originally posted by glucklich21 View Post
                    What's you definition of hot?
                    The Keys in dead summer can be 98deg with 100% Humidity. The saving grace of FL is that often times you have a coastal breeze blowing through.

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
                    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

if its an e30 cab youll fit right in with most other people in key west ;)
                      Now look, I am not evil. My loan officer said so.

Comment

I have been 3 times. It's an alright place. Small enough to walk or even rent a bike or scooter to get to the main area from a hotel. The drive down is stupid, I thought it was going to be awesome and it was lame. Just fly in.
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                        This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

My parents have a house a few islands up, I agree it's a nice place but there really isnt much to do there.
                          Byron
                          Leichtbau

Comment

I went there last summer. I loved it. except Im too young to do anything. Did anyone go to the topless bar?
                            All just means to an end.

Comment

I got married down there! Scooters bring plenty of smiles but I would never drive there from Miami or anything close to that.

COTM

Comment

Working...
                              X