** H2O International 2011 ~ BsaintMedia Video **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

** H2O International 2011 ~ BsaintMedia Video **

This September H2O International was held place once again in Ocean City MD. This year was interesting for a lot of different reasons. The rain didn't make it easy at all to film or take pictures, and the actual H2O event was held at a new location. I personally wasn't a fan of the new spot, it proved to look better on paper then reality. Getting there was impossible, racetrack road was backed up for miles and the bridge wasn't much better. Finally there I couldn't help feel confused as there were all makes and models scattered every which way. Filming became a task in itself, but never the less I had fun. After countless songs and edits and changing around this video I finally just got sick of it and decided to upload it regardless.

Video was shot on a Nikon D7000 - 18-105mm & 50mm

Songs are
    Hans Zimmer - Hong Kong
    Flux Pavillion - I can't Stop
    And A remix of Adele by Lane Aldredge

DVDs of past H2Oi events are available on www.Bsaintmedia.com

Thanks again, comment, rate, like our facebook and subscribe if you haven't already.

Steve N

Youtube
    This September H2O International was held place once again in Ocean City MD. This year was interesting for a lot of different reasons. The rain didn't make i...

Vimeo
    Sorry, we couldn’t find that page
    SUBSCRIBE>> LSx Swapped E36 M3
    VW Touareg
    IG @Bsaintmedia

you said you had fun

fun camera that d7000

i had fun watching

glad you decided to put it up

Comment

Nice video... So random question. The D7000 doesn't auto focus right? I've got a D5000 and I've been wanting to shoot some videos with it.
      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

7000 has an internal a/f motor, 5000 dose not and there for relies on the vr series lenses for a/f
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          7000 has an internal a/f motor, 5000 dose not and there for relies on the vr series lenses for a/f
          I know that, the a/f motor does not work in video mode. At least that is the case with the d90 and the d5000. If I were to guess I would imagine that would be the case with the d7000 as well. What I really want to know is if he used a rig with a follow focus. I guess I should have been more specific.
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Wanna know what's funny? I've been subscribed to bsaint on YouTube long before I was on r3v. Lulz.

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Great video

FS:///M-Tech Wallets.
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=224601

Comment

Thanks guys for the kind words!!

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
                I know that, the a/f motor does not work in video mode. At least that is the case with the d90 and the d5000. If I were to guess I would imagine that would be the case with the d7000 as well. What I really want to know is if he used a rig with a follow focus. I guess I should have been more specific.
                Yes it does have Live AutoFocus in Video mode, one of the main reasons I picked it up. Even though I use manual focus 90% of the time I like the having the option for something like drifting where I'm already panning and possibly zooming.

I didn't use a follow focus for any of the footage I plan on picking one up, however I've already gotten pretty good at knowing where the depths are with the 18-105mm VR

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                Wanna know what's funny? I've been subscribed to bsaint on YouTube long before I was on r3v. Lulz.
                hahha nice man, yeah I haven't really posted much on here too.
                VW Touareg
                IG @Bsaintmedia

Comment

Song list? Especially the one that starts at :52
                  i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Flux Pavilion - I Can't Stop
                    i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Originally posted by Restoman View Post
                      Song list? Especially the one that starts at :52
                      I posted one at the end of the video and also in the original post.
                      VW Touareg
                      IG @Bsaintmedia

Comment

Originally posted by Bsaint View Post
                        Thanks guys for the kind words!!

Yes it does have Live AutoFocus in Video mode, one of the main reasons I picked it up. Even though I use manual focus 90% of the time I like the having the option for something like drifting where I'm already panning and possibly zooming.

I didn't use a follow focus for any of the footage I plan on picking one up, however I've already gotten pretty good at knowing where the depths are with the 18-105mm VR
                        Oh no way. Had no idea about the d7000. Thanks for the info though, its nice to know you can still achieve good results using manual focus without a follow focus.
                        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post
                          Oh no way. Had no idea about the d7000. Thanks for the info though, its nice to know you can still achieve good results using manual focus without a follow focus.
                          Yeah it's pretty bad ass I'm super happy with it.
                          VW Touareg
                          IG @Bsaintmedia

Comment

nice work, video is siiick... very cool
                            sigpic

Comment

great video. editing is sick. nice music choices.

as for the cars.
                              is that the same red supra that crashed into the condo?
                              and the e9 is such a fail.
                              i enjoyed the different vws but needed more e30s for sure :(

Comment

Working...
                              X