Which site sells AUTHENTIC UGGS??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which site sells AUTHENTIC UGGS??

Not for me of course, I am looking to order a pair for my Wife for her birthday. There are too many fakes out there so I wanted to know who has ordered them directly and from which site?? Or from which vendor on Amazon has the real thing??

Thanks.
    -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Free shipping and no worries about being real ;)
    ~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Dude, UGGS are the worst shoes women have ever thought were cool.
      My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
        O'rly?

2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

yes.

My E30 v1.0 | v2.0 | v3.0 | My E28 |My E34 | My feedback

Comment

I want uggs for around the house
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

uggs were originally designed for dudes, lol you wouldn't catch me dead in a pair of there boots, but there slippers...... i'd buy those in a heartbeat, probably like putting your feet into personal clouds.

Comment

^Scary

Ordered...thanks guys.
                -03/2005 E46 330D Touring 6spd(204hp/410nM) Sapphire Black/Naturbraun Sport...300k KM & 35mpg(mixed)

Comment

I love my crocs, I had no idea you can order them with fleece.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    I agree 100%.

Uggs were repulsive years ago when they reached American shores. I get it, they appeal to the slacker aesthetic, where it's appropriate to traipse into town in $100 sweatpants and Fuggs. I'd rather see boudoir shots of Iain than to see another pair of these horrid excuses for female footwear.
                    -OVULATOR (as named by jflip2002)

Past Cars: Schwarz 1990 325i-2 (crashed), Calypsorot 1991 325i-2 Sport (rear ended)
                    Now: Blake-stitched mediocrity :(

Comment

UGGs are cheap things. Period.
                      gabriella psychic

Comment

Ugg slippers ftw

Comment

I love my ugg slippers, I bought them from nordstrom's, they had to order them from another store because my feet are enormous, but they shipped to my house for free.

Sadly, they're made in china. It bothers me, but I do love my slippers. When they wear out though I'll look for a brand made elsewhere. Wives don't care though. My wife will give me shit for buying snap-on tools because they're "so expensive", and I tell her that it is made in america and the best.

Meanwhile she drops similar money on a coach handbag, which clearly and almost proudly states that it is made in china on "the pledge" sewn onto the bag. She sees no problem with it "but its a coach..."

Anywho, don't let your wife wear the ugg-ly boots, they're so 2004.. But do get yourself some slips - I'm rocking these as I type:

Comment

I fucking love my ugg slippers too. I have these ones:

I have had three pairs of them. They last about a year before the wool on the inside gets pretty matted down. Well worth the money.

Comment

What I don't think most people realize is uggs have been around for a LONG time. My parents used to wear them back in the 70's (and still do). They only sucked once all these preppy college girls started wearing them and making them trendy.

Comment

Working...
                              X