No announcement yet.

Halloween cockblock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As awesome as this story is I can't help but imagine how fucked in the head this mom must be to hook up with people at her daughter's party. I get it, cougar and all that, but don't shit where you eat.

Not saying I wouldn't have done the same, but it still bugs me. I tend to be up front by nature and it would bug the shit out of me having that in the back of my mind while talking to her.

Comment

Wine is a terrible drug.. :p

Comment

Lolz
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I tend to follow the philosophy of "Every hole is a goal", where I understand not every hole is a hot hole... I don't go searching in holes that don't look worth exploring. I will never get married and I am fine with that. Love is over-rated.

Props on at least getting some actions where every other guy seemed to busy being uptight with the girls, sucks about not having a good wingman. Wingmen are like Mastercards, you just don't leave home with out one. My buddies back in the states are waiting for me to get home, and I can't wait to get back and see attractive girls. There is just something about camouflage that isn't hot. Maybe it has more to do with being in a desert and the girls don't care about themselves that much. Who cares, I put my "star" on my map of the world over here, I am happy.
          Taylor.

Honda: When "Old School" means 1991....

Comment

Working...
          X